9th October 2011, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study Actuarial Science after finishing 12th? I am from commerce side

i finished my 12th . I'm a commerce student but I have business maths in 11th 12th is i'm eligible to study actuarial science.

Related Questions:
  1. Can i opt commerce side after completing 12th in Science stream?
  2. How to do graduation in Actuarial Science and what are the career prospect of this subject?
  3. How is the branch of MSc in Actuarial Science? Is MSc in this field worth it?
  4. Am I eligible to do Actuarial science after completion of B.Com as under graduation course?
  5. Is it possible to do Post graduation in Actuarial Science after completing BBA?
  6. Courses after 12th standard with commerce for average student? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. What should i do after passing 12th with Actuarial Science
  8. Possibility to study B.Sc in Actuarial Science if completed M.Sc(Organic Chemistry) and PGDM in HR?
  9. What is the eligibility criteria to do Actuarial Science?
  10. Are there any colleges in Kerala having Actuarial Science course?
  11. Am I eligible to study Integrated M.Sc in Computer Science after completing 12th Mathematics? Is this course equivalent to B.E.(Computer Science Engineering)?
  12. Actuarial Science Examination-Foundations of Casualty Actuarial Science-Part II Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  13. How to study for MSc Actuarial Science after scoring 70% marks in BSc Mathematics
  14. How to apply for Actuarial Science with Eco(Hons) after scoring 100 marks in Maths in 12th? Can I opt for acturial science with B.Com(Hons)? List of colleges from where I can do Actuarial Science?
  15. How to get admission in BS(Actuarial Science) at University of Kalyani?
  16. Am I eligible to study Software Engineering course after completing 12th Commerce?
  17. What should I do after finishing 12th commerce
  18. Can I do actuarial science after completion of graduation and CA course? -- [New]
12th February 2013, 05:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to study Actuarial Science after finishing 12th? I am from commerce side

which stream should i opt for acturial science in 11
23rd September 2013, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to study Actuarial Science after finishing 12th? I am from commerce side

I m a student of class 11 and would like to make my career in actuarial science. How should i commence with it?
7th November 2016, 09:08 PM
Unregistered

Will complete my 12 ISC boards in 2017 and want to make my career in actuarial. I am from commerce side and have great interest in maths. So can you help me in pursing that ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?