15th October 2015, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in BS(Actuarial Science) at University of Kalyani?

Hi,
How can I get admitted in MS course of Actuarial Science at the University of Kalyani? I want to study MS in Actuarial Science in this university. Please help me.

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission in BS(Actuarial Science) at University of Kalyani? -- [New]
  2. How may I do MS from abroad after passing B.Tech from Kalyani university?
  3. Which universities of West Bengal offer LLB course in distance learning?
  4. Date of sale of admission forms for MSc Geography in Kalyani University?
  5. Is there any coaching centre of Pathfinder in Kalyani West-Bengal? How to get admission and what is the fee structure?
  6. Course fee for 4 years B.Tech program in private college in West Bengal? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Which college will I get after scoring 2743 rank in JECA?
  8. Can I get admission in regular masters degree in Geography or GIS in any university after scoring 50.4%?
  9. Can I get admission for KIS Kalyani after scoring 29518 in WBJEE
  10. Can I get admission in Kalyani University for B.Tech course with 4307 General rank in JEE Main?
  11. List of colleges offering B.Ed course under Kalyani University?
  12. After scoring 50.4% marks in graduation with honors subject as Geography and Optional Subjects as Political Science and Economics can I get admission in Masters Degree in any Indian University?
  13. Any chance to get admitted in any government college in West Bengal after scoring 1298 in general category?
  14. Am I eligible to apply for scholarship if pursuing B.Tech(ECE) from Kalyani University?
  15. Can we do M.Tech computer science from Kalyani Government Engineering College without answering GATE?
  16. Which government college can I get in West Bengal after scoring 33000 in WBJEE
  17. Names of the colleges offering BS or BSc in Molecular Biology in India?
  18. Rank required in JELET to get admission in Jadavpur, BESU and Kalyani engineering colleges?
12th November 2015, 12:58 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to get admission in BS(Actuarial Science) at University of Kalyani?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,
How can I get admitted in MS course of Actuarial Science at the University of Kalyani? I want to study MS in Actuarial Science in this university. Please help me.

Those candidates who have completed their Graduation in Actuarial Science are eligible to apply for M.S in Actuarial Science. The candidates are required to score at least 50% of marks at Graduation level. The application forms are normally available during the month of April/May.The candidates need to fill in all the details correctly. The applicant download the application form from the official website of the University of Kalyani.

Official website - www.klyuniv.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?