9th October 2011, 11:47 PM
praveenraj1991

What all government exams is it possible to write at an age of 21 years while studying computer science and engineering?

hi frnds, my name Praveenraj.N
date of birth :sep 1991
studying computer science and engineering...!!!!!
many exams eligible s minimum 21 years...
wat all govt exams can i able to write???

Related Questions:
  1. Which all government job or other jobs I can apply for after completion of B.Sc computer science?
  2. 12th science or diploma in computer science? What has a better scope?
  3. Can I appear in TNPSC Group Exam? I'm 20 year old and completed Diploma (Computer Science and Engineering)
  4. What is the procedure to take IAF? I am studying final year in Computer Science and engineering
  5. Age limit for Government jobs after doing M.Sc in Computer Science 11 years back? -- [New]
  6. Which exam I should take up being Computer engineer to get into government job?
  7. Do I have to write any exams like TNPSC, Railway exams if I want to get placement in Government Organization? Which are those entrance exams?
  8. How can I apply for government polytechnic job? I am studying final year B.E CS student
  9. Any government jobs or exams available after doing computer science and engineering?
  10. Am i eligible to write TET exam after my B.SC computer science with B.ED?
  11. What are the government exams that I can write while in 3rd year B.E Mechanical Engineering
  12. Can I participate in government job exams after crossing 30 years of age?
  13. Can I write Government Exams pursuing 2nd year of B.Sc Physics with an age of 19 years?
  14. Which course is better for me after completing 12th?
  15. Which all government colleges are available in Tamilnadu after studying the engineering course?
  16. Which exams to write to get in government jobs after B.Tech Electronics and Communication Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Any government job for a computer science engineering passed out and while working as SAS programmer with 1.8 years experience?
  18. Exams to be written for Central Government jobs for Computer Science students?
20th May 2012, 02:28 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What all government exams is it possible to write at an age of 21 years while studying computer science and engineering?

Minimum age requirement for most of the public sector jobs is 18 years. As you are pursuing graduation, you can apply for jobs that specify 12th as the required qualification. You can apply for CWE for clerical jobs conducted by IBPS or SBI. Other than this, you can apply for clerical jobs or junior level jobs in government departments, PSU, etc. One can also apply for jobs in Railways, Defense, as well. Better, you complete your graduation first and then try for much rewarding jobs.
14th July 2013, 11:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What all government exams is it possible to write at an age of 21 years while studying computer science and engineering?

i m divya jhawar i m doing engg with cs branch...i want to make my career in banking..for what all jobs i can apply n what are the elegibility for them..
22nd December 2014, 09:20 PM
Unregistered

i doing my CSE 2nd year what are the jobs available after completing my Engineering and how to prepare for it
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?