23rd June 2011, 09:25 PM
parikipriyanka

Which exams to write to get in government jobs after B.Tech Electronics and Communication Engineering?

what exams should i write to get in government jobs?? as i am doing my final year b.tech in electronics and communication engineering. i am having any idea about jobs as i am a fresher.i want clear view about the government jobs. examples: what kind of job is that?, which exams should be write?

Related Questions:
  1. What are the government jobs I can get after completion of B.Tech Electronics and Communication? -- [New]
  2. Details of the entrance exams for different government jobs? What will be the salary?
  3. Where can I get government jobs after Electronics and Communication Engineering? Is there any government job?
  4. What all government exams I can apply for after completion of B.Tech electronics and communication?
  5. How to pursue MS in electronics and communication?
  6. In which Government jobs am I eligible after completing B.Tech in ECE? Criteria for the government jobs? Which exams to appear for? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Job opportunities in Central Government for B.Tech(Electronics and Communication Engineering) 3rd year candidate?
  8. Eligibility for Government Posts being a candidate of pursuing final year B.Tech in ECE?
  9. How to get a government job for electronics and communication after B.Tech?
  10. After completing Electronics and Communication Engineering for which government jobs am I eligible to apply? Criteria for government jobs? How should I be updated about vacancies in government?
  11. Central or state Government jobs after an age of 30 and Engineering with Electronics and communication?
  12. Names of the universities through which I can complete my B.Tech in Haryana? I have passed diploma in Mechanical
  13. Government related jobs for those who have completed B.Tech in Electronics and Communication?
  14. Government jobs for electronics engineer having 3 years experience on satellite communication and networking background?
  15. What kind of job suits an Electronics and Communication passout with 60% in final year?
  16. Best 25 colleges offering EC department?
  17. Can I appear in Government recruitment exams if completed Diploma with distinction?
  18. Government job availability for Electronics and Communication Engineering Students with 65% aggregate?
24th June 2011, 03:13 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which exams to write to get in government jobs after B.Tech Electronics and Communication Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by parikipriyanka View Post
what exams should i write to get in government jobs?? as i am doing my final year b.tech in electronics and communication engineering. i am having any idea about jobs as i am a fresher.i want clear view about the government jobs. examples: what kind of job is that?, which exams should be write?
there are many government jobs for ECE students :

some of those...

1. BSNL
2. MTNL
3. DRDO
4. SAIL
5. ISRO
5. NTPC
6. UPSC
7. CDS
8. BHEL
9.railways.
10.ONGC.
11.BARC.
12.INDIAN ARMY.

all the best.
2nd July 2011, 12:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which exams to write to get in government jobs after B.Tech Electronics and Communication Engineering?

exam pattern for these govt jobs
4th July 2011, 01:42 AM
Unregistered

Does gov. company contain any job in networking field those who done there BE and some profesional cource like CCNA CCNP.
4th July 2011, 08:42 PM
digvijaygarg

Hi User
Since you have mentioned that you want only government jobs
BSNL,MTNL,UPSC,AIR FORCE,NAVY,ARMY,CDS jobs will be best suited for you...You will get a great pay and the pride of serving the nation is something which can't be expressed in words
You can also take IES exam..its a prestigious exam for engineers conducted bu UPSC
Good Luck
13th July 2011, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

i am a btech 2nd yr pass out ....how should i prepare for the psu's exams??
17th July 2011, 12:33 AM
Unregistered

what are the govt jobs opportunities after doing btech from information technology???.....
20th July 2011, 01:43 AM
Unregistered

When BEL PE 2011 result will be announced?
27th July 2011, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

What was the present jobs in goverment of india for electronics students
11th September 2011, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

What is the qualification of an enginnering college Lecturer .
19th September 2011, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

Which exams to write to get in government jobs after B.Tech Electronics and Communication Engineerin
25th September 2011, 05:56 PM
manas.europhia
Senior Member++

Location: Qr.No.- FR-99/8 ,SAILASHREE VIHAR , CHANDRASEKHAR PUR , BHUBANESWAR, ORISSA, PIN - 751021.

some of those...

1. BSNL
2. MTNL
3. DRDO
4. SAIL
5. ISRO
5. NTPC
6. UPSC
7. CDS
8. BHEL
9.railways.
10.ONGC.
11.BARC.
12.INDIAN ARMY.
25th September 2011, 06:44 PM
solution
Senior Member++++

Hello dear

being a B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering holder, you can apply for the given below govt sectors.

>>BSNL.

>>IES.

>>RAIL.

>>SAIL.

>>NTPC.

>>BHEL.

>>EIL.

>>ISRO.

>>GAIL.

>>DRDO.

>>ECIL.

>>BARC.

etc.

all the best.........
25th September 2011, 07:40 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
To get a job in govt. sector you have to first clear a written test which is conducted by that particular sector..
After clearing the test you have to go through the interview session..
If you able to clear the interview then you will get a job in that public sector.

The public sectors like-
1.BSNL
2.Riliance
3.Tata communication
4.NTPC
5.ONGC
6.BHEL
7.BEL
8.GAIL
9.SAIL
10.ECIL
11.Railways

You can also go for civil service exams like- IAS, IPS, IES, IFS.
Through these exams you will be able to do administrative jobs under central govt.

You can join in defense also..
For that you have to appear in exams like- CDS, UES..

Govt, banking sector exams like - BANK PO exams..

So, there are large number of options.. You can go for any one of them.
All the best.
25th September 2011, 09:51 PM
rahul4490

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
exam pattern for these govt jobs
there are a lot of opportunities for you to get into PSU's...

POINTS TO BE NOTED
1) they conduct mostly theory exam.
2) cut off - 655
3) some take GATE score ( to be on the safe side, write GATE exam.)
4) Fixed no. of vacancies in a year.

PSU
1) BHEL
2) IOCL
3)NTPC
4) BHEL
5) C.DOT
26th September 2011, 04:46 PM
Unregistered

jobs for EC engg student with 60% aggregate
26th September 2011, 05:51 PM
raviyouth

You can apply for IES(Indian Engineering Services;After your Engineering Grad.
You can login into www.upsc.gov.in for current years recriutment procedures.

Apart from that many government organisation like ONGC,SAIL,IndianOil,BHEL etc carry out examination time to time for engineering grads.

You can also look for state governments jobs.
26th September 2011, 06:54 PM
peterpan10
Senior Member+

There are so many examinations for govt jobs for a B.TECH students.
Here are your options and you will have to choose from it.

>MTNL

>SAIL

>BHEL

>DRDO

>NTPC

>IES

>BSNL JTO

>UPSC

>IOCL

>ONGC

>BEL

>ECIL etc.
9th October 2011, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

hi ......i have completed my btec in ECE and i m from rohtak........ i want to know that which form i will purchase for getting job in electronic section and food section....
i have no knowledge about form..........
and also tell me at what time form appear in market
17th October 2011, 01:20 AM
Unregistered

on the basis of gate score card which company is going to hire us public sector /private sector ... pls reply me as soon as possible..
what should be my score i mean what should i score so that i can get private and non private company...
thank u sir /mam..............
my email id is [email protected]
cont no 9025286683.
9th November 2011, 04:43 PM
Unregistered

hello,
i completed my B.E ECE then M.Tech nanotechnology(2011 fresher)....which type of sector i have oppurtunity to get gov job...pls guide me....
17th November 2011, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

i m an ece student ,After my degree how do can i get job in INDIAN ARMY.???
14th December 2011, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

i m a 3rd year ece student , how should i start preparing for GATE and other exams???
13th January 2012, 03:36 PM
Unregistered

i heard that there are very less government jobs for ece student is it right
18th January 2012, 09:34 PM
Unregistered

m a 2nd year btech student....plz guide me vch xams i hav 2 prepare fr getng job in indian army??
19th January 2012, 10:11 AM
Unregistered

After completing my 3 year polytechnic diploma in ECE which opportunity of me to achive govt. service . Mukesh Upadhyay
14th February 2012, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

HAI............

some of those...

1. BSNL
2. MTNL
3. DRDO
4. SAIL
5. ISRO
5. NTPC
6. UPSC
7. CDS
8. BHEL
9.railways.
10.ONGC.
11.BARC.
12.INDIAN ARMY.

all the best.
16th February 2012, 11:56 PM
Unregistered

I want a job with coplication of my b tech plz help me.....9848708083
15th June 2012, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

m complete 3rd year in ECE which exam prepare for getting government job????? i have no knowledge about government sector now plz guide me..........for government exam.......EMAIL [email protected]
19th July 2012, 03:31 PM
Unregistered

Hello....m final yr student. How can i go to defense side plz tel me d xam pattern n coaching centres for dat
17th August 2012, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

hello,i am in 4th B.TECH.I have good skills on electronics,aptitude and verbal ability,Reasoning. Now my aim is to get a job on GOVERNMENT SECTOR.so,now what should I do?
1st October 2012, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

Does aggregate percentage in b.tech make any difference? I am topper of my college.will i get some advantage
17th November 2012, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

Do i am having jobs in automobile industry after compleating B.E. in Electronics and Telecommunication?
18th November 2012, 04:11 PM
sahoop
Senior Member+++

dear friend,,,,,,,,

exams to write to get in government jobs after B.Tech Electronics and Communication Engineering===========

1.bsnl
2.indian army
3.ntpc
4.upsc
5.mtnl
6.indian airforce
7.isro
8.railway
9.drdo
10.bhel
11.ongc
12.ecil
13.barc
14.iocl
15.c.dot

besr of luck********************

all the best----------------------
13th December 2012, 03:57 PM
Unregistered

sir i complete B.Tech(IT).i want work in goverment college as lecturer.which exam is suitable to get government lecturer post
29th June 2013, 07:14 PM
Unregistered

hello ...is any relation between GATE exams and govt jobs?i am a 3rd year engg student ,plz...give idea for preparing for govt jobs?
29th June 2013, 07:20 PM
Unregistered

i am 3rd year student of ece,is any relation between GATE exam and govt jobs recruitment,what is PSU,Wheather 'p'represents public or private ?give idea for preparing for govt jobs?...mail id :[email protected]
17th October 2015, 07:11 PM
Roja kaki

first you have to select for which type of job you want in government field. Then depends on your interest you have to plan. But if your applying for groups first and most thing is you should concentrate on Aptitude ,logical reasoning ,Verbal refer R.S agarwal book to cover all topics .
And you also should concentrate on your subjects like social and should have general knowledge on current affairs.
but one should work very hard to get government jobs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?