10th October 2011, 02:03 AM
Unregistered

Any courses after passing 12th that allow to study Maths as an optional subject?

I have PCB IN 12TH. I WANTED TO STUDY MATHS AFTER MY 12TH.ARE THERE ANY COURSES IN INDIA THAT ALLOWS ME TO STUDY MATHS AS AN OPTIONAL SUBJECT WHICH SHOULD BE EQUIVALENT TO MATHS STREAM IN 12TH STANDARD?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure to change optional subject in 12th standard? -- [New]
  2. How can I make Maths as my 4th subject (optional) in WBCHSE Board?
  3. Am I eligible to study B.Arch if pursuing 12th PCB with Maths as an Optional subject?
  4. What is the procedure to change optional subject of Maths to Physical education in 12th standard?
  5. Can I get admission in BSc IT after passing HSc with Maths and statistics
  6. Mathematics will become optional if score less marks than Biology in 12th Science WBCHSE Board exam?
  7. Humanities student can get Computer Application as a subject in Xavier's college?
  8. Subjects to study after Commerce with Maths in 12th for good job in Government or Private sector? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What are the possible courses I can study after passing 12th?
  10. What are the courses after passing 12th? I have completed 12th
  11. Which is easy Optional subject among Physics and Maths to prepare for GRE?
  12. Which is better to study as an Optional subject among Maths, Economics and IP in 11th Commerce?
  13. Should I choose CBSE Higher Secondary to study Biotechnology after completing 10th WBBSE?
  14. DASA scheme eligibility with Maths as non-credit subject? What are compulsory and options subjects in DASA scheme?
  15. Which second optional subject should I choose for UPSC exam?
  16. Can I get admission in NIFT if Maths has become my optional subject?
  17. How to study BSc after passing 12th? Is it compulsory to have Maths subject?
  18. How to change my optional subject from Maths to physical education in class 12th? Procedure to change the subject
18th April 2012, 08:06 PM
asish_mohanty123

Location: samantarapur , old town, pl.no.- 2155/2340 , pin- 751002 , bhubanswer , orissa
Default Re: Any courses after passing 12th that allow to study Maths as an optional subject?

Except medical science math is every were on every course you can study maths equivalent to 12th level in b.tech .
It does not matter which stream you are taking.
Otherwise you can make higher studies in maths by taking maths horners after 12th.
2nd June 2013, 10:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Any courses after passing 12th that allow to study Maths as an optional subject?

IF I STUDY COMMERCE ACCOUNTS WITHOUT BUSINESS MATHS IN 11th STD I Can able to study CA
9th March 2022, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

Can one do agri course without maths after 10th standard. If so which are the schools and colleges in India?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?