27th October 2010, 05:31 PM
Unregistered

Procedure for NRI students to take admission in MBBS Medical Colleges in India?

Hi,

My daughter is studying in 11th standard in Bahrain (CBSE Board) PCMB as main subjects. She wants pursue MBBS course. We prefer admission in medical colleges in Mumbai, Bangalore, Mangalore or Manipal.

What is the procedure for NRI students to get admission in the normal route. Can they take the entrance exams like Indian students or is there any restrictions of domicile etc. I recently read that there will be All India level common medical entrance test, how to go about for that.

Rgds...thomas

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any NRI quota for MBBS in government medical college?
  2. NRI quota for MBBS in government medical colleges? Yearly charges in government medical colleges for NRI students?
  3. NRI quota for MBBS in government medical of Tamilnadu? What is the yearly fees in government medical college of Tamilnadu for NRI students?
  4. Mbbs - NRI Quota
  5. Admission procedure and fee expenses to study MBBS in AIIMS for NRI students?
  6. Procedure of getting admission in MBBS course in Indira Gandhi Medical College, Shimla and Rajindra Parshad Government Medical College? Do we have to give any entrance test? What is the fee structure and procedure?
  7. Can I apply for MBBS in Chennai government medical college under NRI Sponsored Quora
  8. Entry regulations for nri students in medical colleges?
  9. Can I get NRI quota in Government or Private Medical college for my son studying in class 7th in U.A.E? -- [New]
  10. Can my daughter apply for MBBS in Chennai government medical college under NRI Sponsored Quota? What is the procedure and the fee structure?
  11. Which government medical colleges have NRI sponsored seats in India? What is the procedure for admission?
  12. List of the colleges which provide NRI quota for students in MBBS?
  13. Are NRI students allowed for EAMCET? What is the selection criteria? How much is the fee structure for NRI students in Medical Colleges?
  14. List of government medical colleges in India that accept donation? Any NRI quota for MBBS in government medical college? What is the fees?
  15. Procedure for admission for NRI candidates through MHT CET? What is the fee structure for NRI for Medical and Engineering?
  16. Any entrance exams for PG admission under NRI quota? Which medical colleges have NRI quota for PG courses?
  17. Details of MBBS admission process for Bangladeshi students in government/private medical colleges of India?
  18. Which are the colleges taking admission for B.Arch in India for NRI students? Do I need to give any exam?
27th October 2010, 07:50 PM
kool
Senior Member++

Thumbs up Re: Procedure for NRI students to take admission in MBBS Medical Colleges in India?

dear sir,

You think right that there are some problem of domicile in MBBS colleges. so,Your daughter can't take admission in government college in MBBS.

But she can take admission in private medical college for MBBS degree because all medical colleges put some seats reserved for NRI students, you only need to visit any medical college & query against those seats, if seats will vacant then she can take admission otherwise you have to visit another college.

There is no any entrance exam required for NRI students, and also you need not to be panicked about it.

good luck.
28th October 2010, 10:27 AM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure for NRI students to take admission in MBBS Medical Colleges in India?

hi,
there is seperate number of seats reserved in most of the medical colleges for nri students and there is no special exam as such,its purely first ccome first basis.the only problem is that the donation fees is very high and you should be to pay it,its generally around 20 to 25 lakhs,
also the annual fees is also very high,
28th October 2010, 04:22 PM
jayajotwani

Default Re: Procedure for NRI students to take admission in MBBS Medical Colleges in India?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,

My daughter is studying in 11th standard in Bahrain (CBSE Board) PCMB as main subjects. She wants pursue MBBS course. We prefer admission in medical colleges in Mumbai, Bangalore, Mangalore or Manipal.

What is the procedure for NRI students to get admission in the normal route. Can they take the entrance exams like Indian students or is there any restrictions of domicile etc. I recently read that there will be All India level common medical entrance test, how to go about for that.

Rgds...thomas
As far as i know, there are separate reserved seats for NRIs in different colleges. U can select colleges of ur choice anf enquire from them about the seats for NRI.
29th October 2010, 08:11 PM
Sushant Roy
Senior Member++++

hi friend,

As your daughter is studying in 12th outside , you may apply under international candidate category. Many institution in these countries offers NRI seats. Among them many institutes like MS Ramaiah, banglore offers direct admission in MBBS course. You may contact at this link via sending information to them: http://msramaiahmedicalcollege.com/about.html
In manipal, MAHE: Manipal Academy of Higher Education also offers MBBS course to NRI candidates and it is based upon application credentials.
To apply in MAHE one should first send your request info to them at this link: http://www.manipal.edu/International...ategories.aspx
25th November 2010, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

dhrishti Educational Services provide MBBS,MD,MS,MDS,BDS,BVSC admissions in Top Private Medical Colleges of INDIA and Deemed Universities to INDIAN/FOREIGN STUDENTS.
UNDER MANAGEMENT/NRI QUOTA

We are a team of expert educationists who provide the best possible medical admission guidance to the aspirants .

dhrishti Educational Services exclusively deals in MEDICAL ADMISSIONS only.

Annually more than 300 students are recruited for various courses in India .

The best thing that differs us from the rest of the consultants is that "WE DO NOT CHARGE ANY MONEY BEFORE THE ADMISSION OF THE CANDIDATE" and our service charges are very reasonable .

So Dear Parents/Students do not get misled by the false claims of others and just CONTACT US ONCE before taking the final and most important decision of your career.

contact us at : 919796442105 , 919419110579

or mail us at : [email protected]
1st December 2010, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

HOw to go about for admission of my son for medcine next year?is there any agent who does ths for us/?plEASE let us know at the earliest.n detalils about fees and donation in different colleges.
20th January 2011, 04:01 PM
Unregistered

Kindly provide the procedure for NRI students get get admission in GOVT medical colleges in India.
28th January 2011, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

can i have some information about st johns college?and also JIPMER?do they have NRI quota?i'm doing my a levels.so,i would like to know
how to apply to these colleges and when should i start to apply?i want to join in august but my results will be released in august.so,
can i use my AS level results to apply?
4th February 2011, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

Please advice, We are NRI , having an intention to appear as a local candidate for MBBS my daughter is studing for 4 year in hyderabad i.e IX,X,XI&XII.
Is it enough to consider as a local candidate for MBBS ? OR
how many years of local studies required to consider to be a local candidate ?
24th February 2011, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

Iam an NRI, mydaughter completed her school as NRI and then did her12th as domicile in ASSAM. How canshegets NRI admission opportunity ion Gandhi Medical college Bhopal or any other Govt medical college.
2nd March 2011, 04:13 PM
Unregistered

MY DAUGHTERS ARE STUDYING 9TH & 6TH STD IN CBSE BOARD IN BAHRAIN. THEY ARE INTERESTED IN MEDICAL. WHAT IS THE ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA TO GET INTO THIS COURSE AS A LOCAL CANDIDATE?
4th March 2011, 06:36 AM
Unregistered

can an nri student compete under open genral quota for a medical college admission in india, if as nri studying in secondary school living in india can compete for admission under general merit quota.
anybody have answers for this questions please reply
17th March 2011, 02:07 AM
Unregistered

i am an nri student writing my cbse boards nw....i really wud like to know if i can get a merit seat through mgr medical university counseling 2011 if i hv got the required cut off..or is nri quota is the only way..?? plss reply soon......!!!!
17th March 2011, 02:16 AM
varsha suresh

yes pls i wud lyk 2 knw the same as the last post...
27th March 2011, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

My Children are studying in Gujarat in IGCSE affilated school. Is IGCSE cetification valid for Medical Entrance Examiniation in Gujarat? I understand there are around 20% marks allocated based on CBSC/Gujarat Board exam. Is IGCSE is considered for this 20 % allocation too? Thanks and regards, Mukesh
5th April 2011, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

I am a student studying igcse in gujrat.i want to know if i can get admission in medical colledges in gujrat??

can someone help me
12th April 2011, 11:25 PM
Unregistered

for admissions for MBBS AND OTHER COURSES UNDER NRI QUOTA............CONTACT......PRASHOB AT EMAIL;- [email protected] FAITHFULLY PRASHOB,PRO,ADMISSION DEPARTMENT
13th April 2011, 05:06 PM
Unregistered

how the tamil nadu govt access the marks of CBSE students to get the MBBS sheet in tamil Nadu
14th April 2011, 01:37 AM
seeker11

Smile Re: Procedure for NRI students to take admission in MBBS Medical Colleges in India?

Quote:
HOw to go about for admission of my son for medcine next year?is there any agent who does ths for us/?plEASE let us know at the earliest.n detalils about fees and donation in different colleges.
i can give u best deal in bangalore n chennai contact.@7411261909
2nd May 2011, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

My daughter is a student of CBSE school in Dubai, and is interesting in MBBS. If she complete 12th in Dubai , she can get admission in Mumbai for MBBS in govt college. OR she has to shift to Mumbai after she complete 10th, and do 12th in mumbai. Pls clarify. It helps me to plan . We dont want to go for pvt college.

regards
shakil
23rd May 2011, 04:03 PM

Thumbs up Re: Procedure for NRI students to take admission in MBBS degree course under NRI quota in H.P.

My daughter is studying in USA. She wants pursue MBBS course from Indira Gandhi Medical college, Shimla (HP) or Dr. Rajindra Prashad Govt. Medical college, Tanda District Kangra H.P.. We prefer admission in Govt. medical colleges in Shimla Or Tanda (Kangra) H.P. under NRI quota. Two seats for each college are to be filled up from NRi Quota. ( Total 4 seats has been marked for NRI in both the colleges run by H.P.Govt.

What is the procedure for NRI students to get admission in the normal routine. Can they take the entrance examination like other Indian students or is there any restrictions of domicile etc. what are the terms and conditions/ procedure for getting the admission in the MBBS degree in the medical college mentioned above under H.P.Govt. Which authority I should write for getting the valuable knowledge for admission.

C.L.Tegta,
Mail. id..... [email protected]
12th June 2011, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

my sister is still doing study but she wanted to do MBBS from delhi (india) cuold anyone help me what is the best procedute how could she get admission
reds
sameer mikrani
13th June 2011, 01:03 AM
Unregistered

Kindly advice What is the procedure for NRI students to get MBBS admission in Government Medical colleges in the normal routine. Can they take the entrance examination like other Indian students or is there any restrictions of domicile etc.

[email protected]
13th June 2011, 01:05 AM
Unregistered

Kindly advice what is the procedure for NRI students to get MBBS admission in Government Medical Colleges in the normal routine. Can they take the entrance examination like other Indian students or is there any restrictions of domicile etc.

[email protected]
13th June 2011, 09:59 AM
Unregistered

How much is the donation fees (approximate) to study MBBS in the Private medical colleges in and around Chennai / Trichy ? - Rama from Cambodia
13th June 2011, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir,

My sister is studying in 12th standard of Science stream in Muscat. Next year she wishes to acquire admission in Mumbai. i.e. in Grant medical college or Somaiya College. Does she she have to give MHT CET for getting admission here in Govt. colleges?
26th June 2011, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

documents required for nri seats in mbbs
7th July 2011, 04:37 PM
Unregistered

Sir, My sister's daugter studying plus 2 in kerala she want MBBS admission in NRI quota.I want sponsered her.I am working in Dubai.How can I sponcered Her?.
11th July 2011, 04:19 AM
nightninerider

D.Y.Patil colleges are present all over India and they have a very good reputation. The donation for medical in D.Y. Patil is high, but once you get a degree from there, you will definitely make all the money back.

I know a person who can get anyone (including NRI) into any D.Y. Patil college all over India. If anyone is interested, contact me at [email protected]
19th July 2011, 06:10 PM
Arsalaan

Not to worry, as there lots of private medical colleges and each having some seats reserved for NRI candidates.
You need to contact the authorities at the respective colleges or send application requesting information from them online.
you can apply under international candidate category if you have don e 12th from outside india Though investment is high.But you can't get admission in government colleges as they require domicile.
23rd July 2011, 08:23 AM
Unregistered

How many years of local study is needed in India to be considered as local indian student for admission in medicals. My daughter is studying 10 std in Dubai. When she studies 1 and 2 in India will she be considered as local student for admission to MBBS. Please reply me on my mail ID : [email protected]
4th August 2011, 03:37 PM
Unregistered

hi
i am a student studying in 12th grade in dubai. my subjects are pcb with psychology. as per the latest news, there is going to be only a common medical entrance exam. is this exam compulsory for nri students to acquire an admission in a medical college?
9th August 2011, 03:47 PM
Unregistered

I came to know that an NRI who children want to appear in any indian college entrance must study 4yrs before in India or they must apply as NRI. (i.e if any NRI student want to apply for Engg entrance exam after 12th class they must have studied last 4yrs in India) is this correct information please reply
11th August 2011, 01:19 PM
looolp

Smile Re: Procedure for NRI students to take admission in MBBS Medical Colleges in India?

Quote:
Hi,

Rgds...thomas
hello mr.thomas....
thanks for consulting us.Its quite easy for any nri to take admission in mbbs in any part of country.You may get admitted into some of the finest govt colleges.Of course the fees will b accordingly higher.Regarding examination she cant tak becoz u need to b a student of any of the indian board.
Its not that much complicated as you are thinking.Just relax,let her complete 12th with good grades.
wishing a GOOD LUCK

REGARDS
alex
+91 7589248440
mail me at :[email protected]
15th August 2011, 11:05 PM
Unregistered

i finished my bachelors in accounting and finance in America. i want to do MBBS in chandigarh. what is the procedure. is it required to have 11 and 12 in medical. or i can get seat in nri quota. please send me information at [email protected]
17th August 2011, 09:49 PM
Unregistered

Hi..I want to know the procedure to get admission in MBBS in MAHE -Manipal Academy for a student from NEPAL .. How much will be the donation amount, anual fees aprox..and when the admision can be taken for this year-2011
21st August 2011, 06:53 AM
Unregistered

hello dearest

you want to get admission in medical colleges in india in 2011, it woild be nice if you contact me on my email id [email protected], with your particular questions.

thanks
23rd August 2011, 10:22 PM
Unregistered

I live in Dubai and holding British passport. Trying to get admission for MBBS and currently doing my A level and will comelete by june 2012. looking for admission in JIPMER or Manipal medical colllege. What will be the fees and how to apply. Can anyone help me and reply soon . Thanks in advance.
11th September 2011, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

Can I know, whether students those who completed 'O' Level (british syllabus) can get admission for MBBS in India?
25th September 2011, 01:16 AM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,

My daughter is studying in International Indian School Dammam, Saudi Arabia, affidefidated to CBSE New Delhi. After completion of 10 2 she want to go for MBBS in the Govt. Medical Colleges in Assam. Since she is an NRI, what will be the procedure for her addmission? Is there any NRI quota in the Govt. Medical Colleges in Assam?

Thanks

Hasmat Ali
16th October 2011, 12:20 AM
Unregistered

Default Procedure for NRI students to take admission in MBBS Medical Colleges in India?

hi sir i m doing in dubai admission.in india NRI students to take admission in MBBS pls contect 009715535701 shahul
25th October 2011, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,

My nephew was studied and completed his high school education in Soudi Arabia (CBSE) till 10th std. after that he joined in Bangalore for Plus one in CBSE. Actually i would like to know from you for the eligibility for writing medical and engineering entrance examination in Kerala state or National level. Please advice me how i can go ahead.

Regards,

Shaji M
30th October 2011, 07:36 PM
Unregistered

My daughter studying 2 in Jeddah, CBSC syallabus - can she get MBBS admission in Govt Medical Colleges thu NRI quota with in Tamil Nadu ? If so, tell us, how much Govt Medical Colleges charge NRI students anually.

Thanks
Saleem
10th November 2011, 11:26 PM
Unregistered

Hi,

I have my friend studying CBSE-12 in Dubai, She has done her 7th standard in India. Now will she be considered as NRI or can she avail the facilities of an indian national?
It will help her make the right move now if i get your answer asap.Thankyou.
14th November 2011, 11:30 PM
rahul khanna66

hello dearest

you want to get admission in medical colleges in india in 2011, it woild be nice if you contact me on my email id [email protected], with your particular questions.

thanks
21st November 2011, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

hi, i'm in 10 std studying in muscat and will be doing me 12'th frm here. i would lik to know that after going back to india to do archietecture ,qualifing nata exam,can i get admission in govt.or any collage not in NRI.QUOTA...in general...
plzzz reply fast.........................................
9th December 2011, 12:04 PM
Unregistered

hi, i m studing in 12th .sir please tell me what are the eligible criteria to take admission in MBBS under NRI QUOTA in INDIAN government college including the fee structure.
9th December 2011, 12:09 PM
Unregistered

hi i m studying in 12th . sir please tell me what are the eligible criteria for MBBS course under NRI QUOTA SAETS in INDIAN government college including fee structure
please sir reply me as soon as possible on
[email protected]
12th January 2012, 06:39 PM
Unregistered

HI EVERY1, I WILL COMPLETE MY 12 BOARDS AFTER 2 MONTHS CAN SOME1 TEMME ABT DA PROCEDURE 4 NRI IN GETTING ADMISSION BEST COLLEGE IN PUNE ?? PLZ... I M REALLY TIRED ON FINDING ON NET.
'''''''"""''''''''HELP ME"""""""""""
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?