12th October 2011, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

Books for central government exams?

Please refer some books for central Goverment Exams...could u please provide to me the books

Related Questions:
  1. Any opportunity to join government sector after finishing MCA? Any exams to get a government jobs? Information about government and central government exams?
  2. Any chance to get a job in Government after BA and TPT(Telugu)? Details about all the government and central government exams?
  3. How many entrance exams are available for Central Government recruitment?
  4. Best books to be preferred for central government jobs? Exam pattern for central government job(Telecom)?
  5. Opportunities available in government sector after finishing B.E from Anna University? Which are the government exams?
  6. Is there any opportunity to get a job in Government Sector after finishing MSc(Bioinformatics) from Bharathiar University Affiliated College? Details about all the government exams and central government exams?
  7. Best books for Bank PO exams? List of books to be referred for government PO exams?
  8. Tamil Nadu Government Exams -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Is there any opportunity to join Government Job after MSc Bioinformatics from Bharathiar University affiliated college? Is there any exam conducted for the course? Details of all the government exams and central government exams?
  10. Opportunities in government sector after passing MCA? Details about the government exams?
  11. Central Government posts and their exams -- [New]
  12. Is there any chance to get a government job after passing B.E CSE from Anna University Affiliated College? Are there any exams conducted for that? Details about all the government exams?
  13. Is there any possibility to get a government job after doing B.E CSE from Anna University? Which are the entrance exams?
  14. How to get a teacher job in central government? What is the procedure and which exam do I have to answer?
  15. How to go for government job after completing B.E in mechanical engineering?
  16. How to get a job in central government as Hindi Translator after completing M.E Hindi and Translation courrse?
  17. Is there any chance for me to join government job after MSc Bioinformatics? Any exams conducted for admission?
  18. How can i prepare for the exam of Hindi Translator for a job in Central Government Officers? Books to be referred?
23rd December 2011, 01:43 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Books for central government exams?

There are plenty of exams which are conducted for various posts of central government. You have not specified the name of the exam for which you wish to know the books. As your query is incomplete so its not possible to answer. I suggest you to visit some local institutions or book stores and you can get some guidance on the books for the concerned exams. In future please be precise with your question so that I can answer you to the point.
23rd June 2013, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

i m 32 years old & i m graduate can i get job in central government
23rd June 2013, 09:38 PM
Padmavathi.nallam
Member+

Hello,
The Books for central government exams are

-->Advances to Central Government Servants: With Supplement – By Muthuswamy Brinda
-->Allotment and Licence Fee of Government Residences – By Muthuswamy Brinda
-->Allowances for Central Government Employees – By Nabhi
-->Annual 1986 Orders on Service Matters – By Muthuswamy Brinda
-->Assured Career Progression Scheme for Civil Services (A Critical Analysis) – By R.V. Suryanarayana
-->Basic Principles Governing the Rights of a Probationer in Service – By S K Dey Roy

Thank You.
23rd June 2013, 09:38 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Hi dear.............

As you have asked the books for central Govt. exam you have not mention the exam name because central govt. conducts plenty of exams .

Good luck...................
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?