18th October 2011, 03:55 AM
Unregistered

Will the gap in Education effect my Placements after completion of CS course being a candidate having done Graduation in 2006?

Hi,ihave completed graduation in 2006 with 69%,after that I was doing my own business,now I want to take company secretory,is my education gap effect my placement after completion plz reply ii am waiting for ur answer.

18th October 2011, 01:50 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will the gap in Education effect my Placements after completion of CS course being a candidate having done Graduation in 2006?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,ihave completed graduation in 2006 with 69%,after that I was doing my own business,now I want to take company secretory,is my education gap effect my placement after completion plz reply ii am waiting for ur answer.
Hello friend,
A professional course, unlike the academic courses, has really not much to do with the past academic records and since we are talking about Company secretary course, it's never going to be a problem.
Being a graduate, you will be eligible to enroll for the Executive Program of the course, which will be followed by Professional Program and practical training.
As you have mentioned about the gap of years, trust me you'll never face any problem once you qualify as an Company Secretary.
As a Company Secretary, you will be eligible to join any company or practice independently just like an chartered accountant and lawyer.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?