26th September 2010, 07:24 PM
ALI A SIDDIQUI

Which PG course should I choose among MBA and M.Com after completing B.Com from Hyderabad?

I would complete my BCOM hons next year in Hyderabad. Kindly guide what will be best as PG, either MBA or MCOM or CA/CS. to do in Hyderabad only.
Thanks

17th May 2012, 07:28 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which PG course should I choose among MBA and M.Com after completing B.Com from Hyderabad?

After B.Com you can do any course as per your interest. If you want to get in to specific field of accounting itself, you can pursue M.Com course. On the other hand, in order to get in to management related career, one need to pursue MBA course. You need to appear for CET test as part of this. You also join second level of either CA/CS course after graduation. You can take a final decision about the particular course option only after evaluating the scope of each course.
13th December 2013, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which PG course should I choose among MBA and M.Com after completing B.Com from Hyderabad?

I am completed b.com with45 persontage marks. Can I do msw cource?
5th January 2014, 08:35 AM
nareshsunrise
Senior Member++

Soon after the completion of B.Com course, you are eligible to join both the courses
-M.Com
-MBA

The duration for both the courses is 2 years and you will be eligible to get job opportunities in the finance department of many companies after completion of both these courses.

But as per the number of job opportunities,
I can say like MBA candidates will be having wide scope with regard to number of job opportunities.

The reason being each and every company need MBA people in order manage several business issues.

Better to opt for MBA course than M.Com if you want to settle early in your career.

Even in MBA also, I suggest you to opt for any of the following specializations
Finance
Marketing
Accounting
Risk Management
Entrepreneurship management etc.

If dual specialization is being offered in the college that you join, you can opt for finance with marketing.

The entrance exams which you should crack in order to get admission for MBA course will be ICET as you are in Hyderabad.

National wide Entrance Exams are
CAT
MAT
GMAT etc.

There are number of companies in Hyderabad which are recruiting MBA freshers in Finance stream
Amazon
HSBC
Bank of America
Cognizant
Genpact
Factset
Capital IQ etc.

So gain good subject knowledge in your MBA course so that you will be placed easily in any of the above companies.

Wish you all the best.
1st February 2015, 11:35 PM
Unregistered

I m not decided that what i can do aftr grraduatn now i m prsuing gradutn b.com hns frm du nd aftr gradutn i want to get a job as well as continue study.....
Plz tell m what i do :-(
1st August 2015, 06:40 PM
Unregistered

I completed my B.com computers in the 2000.I am interested in teaching field.I did International TEFL Teacher training and teaching for young learners(online education). I want to do P.G because I want to teach for Intermediate and degree level students. So please suggest me which P.G will best suits me M.com or MBA in which stream. Thanks a lot.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?