23rd October 2011, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

Which Pharmacy College can I get seat having secured a rank of 1614 in PGCET?

I got 1614 rank in pgecet in which pharmacy college i can get a seat.
give me reply soon.

Related Questions:
  1. Which College I can get seat in AP having secured a rank of 6770 in PGCET having completed B-Pharmacy?
  2. Which colleges I can get seat with a rank of 4549 in PGCET?
  3. Syllabus for Drug Inspector Exam in Andhra Pradesh? Can I get seat for M-Pharmacy in AICTE approved colleges having secured a rank of 2316 in PGCET?
  4. Will get seat for M.Pharmacy course having secured a rank of 8226 in OU PGCET?
  5. Where can I get Ceutics seat after scoring 521 rank in PGCET in the stream of Pharmacy
  6. Can I get seat in good colleges having secured a rank of 6400 in PGCET after the completion of B-Pharmacy being a candidate of BC category?
  7. Can I get seat in 2nd phase of Counselling being a candidate having secured 2305 rank in PGCET for M.Pharmacy having not get seat in 1st phase?
  8. Which college I can get seat for M.Pharmacy with a rank of 3884 in PGCET?
  9. Which colleges I can get admission for MBA course having secured a rank of 1641 in PGCET Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Which college I get seat in Andhra Pradesh having secured a rank of 4295 in PGCET being a woman of SC category?
  11. Is there any chance for me to get admission for M.Pharmacy in colleges of Hyderabad having secured a rank of 5274 in PGCET?
  12. Which College can I get seat having secured a rank of 3360 in PGCET?
  13. Will I get M.Pharmacy seat in top 10 colleges in Hyderabad after scoring 930 rank in PGCET?
  14. Which college can I get after securing 14000 rank in PGCET -- [New]
  15. Which college I can get seat having secured a rank of 5471 in PGCET Exam with ECE stream?
  16. Is there any chance to get a seat in Hyderabad after scoring 9200 rank in PGCET?
  17. Can I get M.Pharmacy seat in Hyderabad after scoring 6505 rank in PGCET? Which branch can I get? I am an OC category
  18. Which colleges will be suitable after scoring 1614 rank in UPSEE
30th May 2012, 04:21 PM
manikantapalli89

Location: g-1, vijaya sai enclave-1, plot no:2, near balaji public school, r.r.v puram-post, visakhapatnam-29
Default Re: Which Pharmacy College can I get seat having secured a rank of 1614 in PGCET?

hi friend,
you can get seat in any of the colleges in Andhra pradesh, and it also depends on the region you belong to and the college that you had exercised in your web counselling. please mention your Region i.e., A.U, O.U, S.V.U etc., so that we can suggest you with the best college to take admission and also provide you the list of colleges to opt in the counselling.
With Regards
mani
31st May 2012, 12:51 PM
VIVEK2525

Default Re: Which Pharmacy College can I get seat having secured a rank of 1614 in PGCET?

hi friend,
you can get seat in any of the colleges in Andhra pradesh, and it also depends on the region you belong to and the college that you had exercised in your web counselling. please mention your Region i.e., A.U, O.U, S.V.U etc.,
so that we can suggest you with the best college to take admission and also provide you the list of colleges to opt in the counselling.
thanks
26th September 2013, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

hi .. i got rank 34000 can i get seat in vagadevi ramnagar pharamcy
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?