28th October 2011, 06:01 PM
shashankgirigoswami

Is there any key for IAS preparation? Study material for the same?

is there any kind of key for IAS preparation?like study materials,generally study techniques,study hours?
plz answer.

14th July 2012, 11:52 PM
arpitbanaudha

Default Re: Is there any key for IAS preparation? Study material for the same?

There is no standard yardstick to be followed. It all depends on your capacity and capability, irrespective of your performance/score in basic/higher degree exam. To get through the ICSE, however, two basic qualities must be there.
First, you should be mentally fully prepared to bear the strain of this one-year-long exam; and second, you should have (or develop) a sound expression (written as well as verbal) in the medium (language) you want to appear with.
arihant publication csat paper 1,2 books is better
21st February 2016, 10:16 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any key for IAS preparation? Study material for the same?

where can i get study material for Animal husbandry and Veterinary sciences?? plz help
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?