29th October 2011, 11:37 PM
Unregistered

Date of KAS Preliminary Exam? How to prepare for this Exam? Syllabus for this Exam?

please tell me kas prelim exam date and how to prepare this exam with new syllabus details

9th November 2011, 02:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of KAS Preliminary Exam? How to prepare for this Exam? Syllabus for this Exam?

which is the last date for issue kAS forms
24th November 2011, 09:41 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of KAS Preliminary Exam? How to prepare for this Exam? Syllabus for this Exam?

date of prilims exam date ?and how to prepare for exam ? study matirial available
21st December 2011, 09:14 AM
Unregistered

Some doctors telling that i am physically handicaped and some are telling i am not.so i am confused and applied in general categeory.will it be any problem to me
26th December 2011, 07:26 PM
Unregistered

can u please tell me which books to refer to prepare for kas exam 2012 preliminary i have no idea about this please help... [email protected]
25th January 2012, 04:06 PM
Shantala. M

Thumbs up Re: Date of KAS Preliminary Exam? How to prepare for this Exam? Syllabus for this Exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
date of prilims exam date ?and how to prepare for exam ? study matirial available
exact date is not yet announced. May be it will be in the last week of Feb. read all Social science and science books of NCERT and state syllabus. go through current affairs and simple mathematics.
18th March 2012, 02:01 PM
Unregistered

how to prepare for the kas and syllabus for kas exam 2012
13th April 2012, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

i want old question papers of kas
14th November 2012, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

when is the last date for applying kas preliminary exam
30th December 2012, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

what is the procedure for kas selection
31st October 2013, 03:39 PM
Unregistered

iam studying final year BE i am intersted to take kas priliminary exam how to know the date of priliminary exam? how to apply it?psl help me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?