31st October 2011, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

Should be married women encourage for job or not?

Should be married women encourage for job or not
please reply soon..

14th June 2012, 07:28 PM
aru.k

Default Re: Should be married women encourage for job or not?

Married working women should encouraged to leave their jobs to be fulltime housewives, proposed CPPCC National Committee member Wang Xiancai at the meeting. To guarantee the rights of housewives, he suggested the revised Marriage Law include this stipulation: In the case of single-income families, couples will share all family properly.
14th July 2013, 11:34 PM
pinksony

Hello....

Today both men & women has equal opportunities....women should enjoy the right to freedom.....

Today the world has become corporate....there are many job opportunities for women....they have both part time,full time jobs...

To make our world bright....women should be encouraged in all fields....right to women has to be given....

Behind every successful men their is women....

All the best...
15th July 2013, 12:58 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Its upto the interest of the women. If she is having profound interest to do job, then let her do.

But make sure that she should be able to manage the both professional life and personal life without any imbalances.

It is not a good thing to force the women to do the job if she is not having interest to do the job.

Because due to this, she can not perform well in the job which will not be a good sign for the organization and also for her mental health.

There won't be any problem for women of doing job especially in corporate companies.

Because in corporate companies, all employee will live like friends.

They work together.
They will be having recreation things to have some fun.
They will celebrate events within the and out of the organization.
They will enjoy special benefits if they perform well.

Infact these are some of the reasons why many of the women should prefer job even after their marriage also.

I won't agree with the statement that a girl should not be sent to job.

Generally in many of the people, there is a common belief that it is not good of letting the woman to do the job after their marriage and in some families before marriage also.

A job will develop woman in so many ways.

They will get to know the outside knowledge.
They will become intelligent.
Moreover, they can earn the salary to meet their personal and family expenses.
28th April 2014, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

hello
i m a housewife. my son is two and a half years old. i m staying with my father and mother-in-law.i want to do job as i m b.sc b.ed but my in laws r against of it because they r unable to take care of my child and they want me to do job when he will be five years old.pls reply me what i should do because they dont want to take any responsibilities of my child and they also want me to take second chance in future.pls reply me soon.
9th February 2016, 08:54 AM
Unregistered

I am a housewife and a post graduate in m.com , I am 44years old now as my children are growing I feel I want to do something in life .
What shall I do so my children should feel proud of me
19th June 2023, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

Can I join ASI job .? I am girl and I am married
24th June 2023, 02:14 PM
Gauri Bhutada

Of course. Married women's have a right to do jobs.We all people should encourage them for doing the jobs they want to do.As we all say,men and women should be at equal positions then it is our responsibility to encourage women for doing jobs so that they will become independent and will able to gain confidence on their own.
24th June 2023, 02:23 PM
Gauri Bhutada

Of course. Married women's have a right to do jobs.We all people should encourage them for doing the jobs they want to do.As we all say,men and women should be at equal positions then it is our responsibility to encourage women for doing jobs so that they will become independent and will able to gain confidence on their own.
30th June 2023, 02:14 PM
Laura Ferguson

I think every woman should be able to choose her destiny and not depend on the opinions of others
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?