31st October 2011, 10:12 PM
kolien

What should I do after passing B.Com in Taxation and diploma in computer application and computerized accounting course?

hellosir i am kavita hemrajani from ratlam and sir my ques is that my qualification is b.com m.comin taxation and i have done diploma in computer application and computerized accounting course so plz suggest me that what should i do a head

9th October 2016, 01:21 PM
jpiyush508
Junior Member+

Default Re: What should I do after passing B.Com in Taxation and diploma in computer application and computerized accounting course?

You are having two options to do after completing B.Com Either job or Further Studies.
Below are the Jobs which you can go for-
1.Accountant.
2.Bank Clerk and Probationary officer.
3.Cashier..
4.Civil Services examination.
5.Job of Teacher.

Below are the Courses which you can go for Further Studies-
1.M.com.
2. MBA.
3. CA.
4. CS.
5.CWA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?