28th May 2013, 10:38 PM
zishanjaved

How to take admission in B.Com after securing 75% in class 12th?

dear sir,
i have secured 75% in class 12. i want to take admission in b.com. how can i get it?

2nd July 2013, 12:56 AM
pinksony

Default Re: How to take admission in B.Com after securing 75% in class 12th?

HELLO DEAR...

YOU CAN GET AN ADMISSION IN A GOOD COLLEGE AS YOU GET 75%IN CLASS 12th...

FIRSTLY CHOOSING A BEST COLLEGE IS AN IMPORTANT TASK....B.COM SUPPORTS YOU ALOT....AFTER COMPLETING YOUR B.COM YOU HAVE MANY CAREER OPPORTUNITES....

SOME OF BEST COLLEGES ARE:
1.BADRUKA COLLEGE OF COMMERCE ,KACHIGUDA,HYD-27
2.CAT DEGREE COLLEGE,NAMPALLY,HYD-1
3.ST.FRANCIS COLLEGE FOR WOMEN,BEGUMPET,HYDERABAD(AUTONOMOUS)
4.ST.ANN'S COLLEGE COLLEGE FOR WOMEN,MEHDIPATNAM,HYDERABAD
5.ST.PIOUS DEGREE COLLEGE FOR WOMEN, NACHARAM,R.R DIST

BRIGHT FUTURE IS WAITING FOR YOU...

ALL THE BEST DEAR
24th July 2013, 04:30 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

You have adequate percentage of marks to join B.Com course. Admission to the course is done on the basis of HSC marks. Delhi University, Pune University, etc are some of the Universities that offer admission to B.Com course. Applications can be submitted through the web portal of the University. You will be short listed on the basis of marks and will be intimated on the date of interview.
20th August 2013, 12:05 PM
infoysis
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by zishanjaved View Post
dear sir,
i have secured 75% in class 12. i want to take admission in b.com. how can i get it?
Yes your eligible for B.com Course after Completing your 12th standard. Any faculty candidates are eligible are eligible for B.com Course.

The Minimum Qualification to get admission for B.com Course is that the candidate should hold 12th standard from recognized university.

So, After Completing your 12th standard your definitely eligible for B.com Course ..

B.com Means Bachelor of Commerce. It's an Bachelor degree course. The duration of the course is for three year and the course is divided into six semester. This Course is fully based on Accounting and Management Field.
3rd May 2014, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

DEAR SIR I AM L.SURYAKANTH I SECURED 80% OF MARKS IN INTER I WANT ADMISSION IN YOUR COLLAGE
11th May 2014, 06:06 PM
Unregistered

dear sir,
I have secured 76% n in commece n economics 90% marks I got ..but I had failed in maths 2b so ican get admission In badruka colloge for b.com
9th October 2016, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

I am Kerala syllabus. I have got 76% in 12th. I am Muslim OBC. Will I get admission for bcom
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?