1st November 2011, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

Can I become a government teacher after working in Ministry of HRD? From where to do B.Ed and what is the age limit?

I am working in Ministry of HRD ( Government job). Can I beocme a government teacher...From where should I do B. Ed and wht is the age limit as I am B.Sc botany (H) from DU and 32 years old right now ?

6th January 2012, 02:11 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I become a government teacher after working in Ministry of HRD? From where to do B.Ed and what is the age limit?

In order to be a teacher with government schools you have to pass the Teachers Eligibility Test. Even though you are a government employee you cannot become a teacher directly on the basis of your current job. You should pass the TET for selection to government schools.
Regarding B.Ed there are several institutions providing the course through regular and distance mode of learning. Being employed you should pursue the course through distance learning. Admission criteria varies from institution to institution. For example to pursue the B.Ed course from IGNOU, the minimum percentage marks in your graduation should be between 45% to 55%. You should be on job as a teacher for a minimum period of 2 years. If you fulfill these criteria then you have to appear for entrance test to seek admission for B.Ed. The fee structure for IGNOU is, form and entrance test fee Rs.500 and course fee is Rs. 17400. The course duration is of 2 years. There are several other institutions from where you can do the course as per you convenience.
2nd February 2013, 07:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I become a government teacher after working in Ministry of HRD? From where to do B.Ed and what is the age limit?

i want to do msw
is it valuable n wat is process to take admission
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?