4th November 2011, 06:15 PM
renuamreen

Which university offers MSc Chemistry through correspondence? What is the admission procedure?

Which university offers m.sc chemistry correspondence? What is admission procedure?

Related Questions:
  1. How to do correspondence MSc in Chemistry from Punjab University? What is the procedure for admission?
  2. MSc chemistry correspondence
  3. What is the procedure for admission in MSc Chemistry in Calcutta University?
  4. What is the admission procedure to further study in MSc Chemistry? What is the necessary required to get admitted?
  5. Eligibility criteria and admission procedure for MSC correspondence course?
  6. University from where I can do M.Sc in Chemistry through correspondence?
  7. Admission procedure for MSc Maths(Correspondence) from IGNOU? Eligibility criteria for it? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Is there any way to study MSc chemistry through correspondence? Universities offering the same?
  9. Detailed information about the universities conducting Integrated Ph.D(Chemistry) and M.Sc(Chemistry) entrance exams? Which university offers M.Sc Nuclear Chemistry course? How can I get admission?
  10. In which university can I get after passing MSc Chemistry Correspondence?
  11. Which is the best university to do MSc Maths correspondence? What is the last date, admission procedure and where is the exam center in HP?
  12. Where can I apply for admission for correspondence for MSc chemistry or MSc in EVS?
  13. Is it possible to do M.Pharm course by correspondence after doing MSc Chemistry 5 years back? Universities offering the distance course?
  14. Procedure of admission in M.Sc Chemistry at Punjab university? -- [New]
  15. Last date of admission and other procedure of admission for M.Sc Chemistry in Punjab University?
  16. Which are the universities offering MSc Chemistry?
  17. Information about CMJ University for Ph.D in Biotechnology programme? List of the correspondence UGC recognized universities who offers Ph.D in Biotechnology programme? Is it worthy to do Ph.D through correspondence?
  18. Admission procedure to do MSc Chemistry from Bhoj Open University Bhopal? Total fee structure of the course?
19th May 2012, 07:32 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: Which university offers MSc Chemistry through correspondence? What is the admission procedure?

Quote:
Originally Posted by renuamreen View Post
Which university offers m.sc chemistry correspondence? What is admission procedure?
There are several universities offering M.Sc in Chemistry through correspondence. However, some of the reputed universities are mentioned below with address and contact details:

Annamalai University:
Annamalai Nagar-608002
Tamil Nadu, India
Tel: 04144-238248/263/796
www.annamalaiuniversity.ac.in

Alagappa University:
karaikudi-630003
Tamil Nadu, India
Tel: 04565-228080-95
www.alagappauniversity.ac.in

Nalanda Open University:
2nd/3rd Floor, Biscomaun Bhawan,
Gandhi Maidan, Patna-800001
Bihar.
Tel: 0612-2201013/2206916
www.nalandaopenuniversity.com

Andhra University
Visakapattnam-530003
Andhra Pradesh, India.
www.andhrauniversity.info

You will need to get the admission prospectus and admission application form from the website or the administrative office of the universities. (For reference visit the official website of the universities mentioned above). Fill it and deposit the same with the admission amount to the university campus office or through registered post. You will soon get the admission call from there end. The minimum qualification required for the admission eligibility is B.Sc in Chemistry with minimum 40% aggregate marks from a recognised college/university.
5th May 2015, 12:44 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which university offers MSc Chemistry through correspondence? What is the admission procedure?

How can I do MSc chemistry through correspondence?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?