4th November 2011, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

What are the chances of job in PSU?

What are the chances of job in psu if the percentage of 10th and 12th are below 50 prcnt?

23rd June 2012, 06:34 PM
sharmila mani

Default Re: What are the chances of job in PSU?

Hi,

Sorry Friend You are not eligible for PSU Exam

eligibility criteria for psu
>>Full time Bachelor’s Degree Course in any Of Mechanical, Electrical, Electrical & Electronics From a Recognized Institute.
With Minimum 60% Marks in Aggregate.

>>The Eligiblity Creteria Are Same for HPCL,NTCP OR any other PSU.

engineering students gets more chance in PSU.
>>you have to pass bachelor degree as as graduation is minimum qualification for PSU.

the minimum cut-off for general candidates 60 -70%
and for reserved 50 to 60%

Minimum Eligibility for Bank Clerk

you should be minimum 12th standard or equivalent qualification thereof with a minimum of 60% marks (55% for reserved category) or diploma course passed after 10th Standard with a minimum of 60% marks proved (I) diploma course passed must be a full time course with a minimum of two years duration (II) the diploma course should be recognised/approved by the state bank of technical education of the concerned state; or a degree from recognized university with a minimum of 40% marks

Age Eligibility
Minimum 18 years and Maximum 27 years

All the best........
29th April 2013, 04:28 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the chances of job in PSU?

PSU usually consider graduation level marks for selection. There is no need to worry about 10th and 12th exam marks. Usual cut off percentage mentioned for graduation falls between 60-70%. From 2012 onwards, most of the PSU are selecting candidates on the basis of GATE score. Detailed information can be collected from PSU exam notification.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?