7th November 2011, 09:34 PM
shikhadhawan

List of some good reputed institutes which recruit students to MNC's?

i am currently in 10th std and is interested and good in computers and want to opt for commerce. please suggest me the courses for graduate level in IT which can lead to good pay packages..also suggest the good and reputed institutes which can recruite students to MNC's. ( i am poor in physics,chemistry so please suggest the courses which don't reqiure non medical.)

4th May 2016, 08:57 PM
secret29
Senior Member+

Default Re: List of some good reputed institutes which recruit students to MNC's?

It is not mandatory to get admission in Top college just to get job in MNCs company, Because there are so many students which get placed in MNCs companies through off-campus and to get job through off-campus you should be very strong in your technical subjects. But it is also true that MNCs companies basically visits top level colleges for the recruitment process. In short we can say that students of reputed colleges have more options than others.

Some of the most reputed colleges in India are as below :

1- IITs,
2- NITs,
3- BITS, Pilani
4- BIT Mesra, Ranchi
5- DAICT- Gandhinagar,
6- IIIT,

But apart from these colleges there are so many state level engineering college which have nice placement record and you can go for those colleges too.

Some of best Government Engineering colleges other than above are :

1- College of Engineering, Pune
2- Kamla Nehru Engineering College, UP
3- Harcot Butlar, Kanpur
4- BHU, Varanasi
5- Anna University, Guindy

4- DCE, Delhi
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?