25th February 2016, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

List few reputed institutes for Winter Internship for BE final year students?

I am currently studying B.Tech degree course in Electronics & Communication field. Right now i am in my final year. Please provide me the list of few reputed institutes for doing winter internship?

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies offering Winter Internship for B.Tech(IT) final year student? Procedure to apply for Internship in IIT, Kanpur?
  2. List of companies providing internship for final year M.Tech students? What is the procedure followed to apply for the internship?
  3. List of reputed companies which offer Winter Paid Internship to B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year student in Hyderabad?
  4. Whether a CSE student can apply for Internship during winter vacations?
  5. Companies offering Winter Internship of 6 months for final year BBA students? How to apply for it?
  6. Minimum duration of summer internship for final year B.Tech (ECE) students?
  7. List of companies which provides internship to a MCA final year student?
  8. List of IT companies providing internship for MCA final year students?
  9. List of the top reputed companies offering project for the final year BE(ECE) students? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Winter Internship cum Training programme in any government organization at Kolkata for B.Tech ECM 3rd year student?
  11. Paid Mining Internship in a reputed company or plant?
  12. Which companies offer internship for first year B.E. students?
  13. List of institutes offering Internship during summer vacations for Civil students?
  14. List of organizations offering Internship to MBA students with stipend in Chennai? Detailed information and duration of an Internship?
  15. Where to do winter internship in ECE associated institutes in visakhapatnam?
  16. Whether reputed company provides internship to 2nd year students also?
  17. List of IT companies providing internship for MCA final year students?
  18. How can a BAMS student do internship?
25th February 2016, 08:21 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List few reputed institutes for Winter Internship for BE final year students?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am currently studying B.Tech degree course in Electronics & Communication field. Right now i am in my final year. Please provide me the list of few reputed institutes for doing winter internship?
List few reputed institutes for Winter Internship for BE final year students:-

1. Oracle India Private Limited, Plot 18, 19, 21, Madhapur Village, Serilingampally Mandal, Opp Value Labs, Inside Cyber Gateway, Hitech City, Hyderabad
Phone: 040 6605 0000

2. Sachi Infotech Pvt. Ltd., Pavani Avenue, # 6-3-1-1089/1/1, 2nd Floor, Beside Villa Marrie College, Somajiguda, Somajiguda, Hyderbad, Phone: 040 2332 0819

3. Srihitha Software Solutions, B-11 3rd Floor, Eureka Court, Ameerpet, Beside Image Hospitals, Ameerpet, Hyderbad, Andhra Pradesh
Phone: 040 6450 9566

4. Apps Associates, Vikrampuri, Habsiguda, Hyderabad, Telangana
Phone: 040 3021 2601
26th February 2016, 11:21 AM
OnePlus

Default Re: List few reputed institutes for Winter Internship for BE final year students?

List of the reputed company for the internship are-

1-Infosys.
2-TCS.
3-DMRC.
4-RDSO.
5-DLW.
6-HAL.
7-HCL.

** These are few reputed company for getting internship.You can directly apply for internship in there official website.
** Then they will the short-list the candidate according to there criteria.Then can also short-list the candidate by conducting online test.
** If you where selected then they will call you for the internship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?