8th November 2011, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for training in construction companies after completion of 2nd year of engineering?

i am a student of a private engineering college in Bhiwani (Haryana).I have just completed my 2nd year in Civil engineering.i want to do training as i have a lot of time now during summer vacation.i want to know the procedure for applying for summer training.i also want to know which are the companies in which i can do training.the training can be of about a month.
Please do reply because this is the best time i can ask for.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply for summer training in various companies after completion of 2nd year of engineering?
  2. Companies in Hyderabad offering industrial training?
  3. How to apply in-plant training while am doing II-YEAR B.E Civil engineering?
  4. Companies for one month industrial training after completion of 2nd year of B.Tech.(ECE)
  5. How to apply for summer training in constructions companies like DLF and Unitech for civil engineering
  6. Information about the companies which offer summer training for ECE 2nd year students? How to apply for the companies for training and when?
  7. How to get enroll for Summer Training in reputed Construction Companies?
  8. How to apply for training in DMRC after completion of 2nd year Civil Engineering?
  9. How to apply for summer training after passing 3rd year civil engineering?
  10. How can I apply for Summer Training in BSNL, BHEL, NTPC and other companies pursuing my 2ed year Electronics and Telecommunications Engineering?
  11. List of Companies offering Training for the candidates after completion of 2nd year of Civil Engineering?
  12. Companies offering Training to B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 2nd year student in Delhi? How to apply?
  13. List of the construction companies along with their procedure, offering summer training for civil engineering students in Himachal Pradesh?
  14. Industrial training of 6 months in companies like DLF, L&T and Hindustan Construction?
  15. List of Construction companies which offer Inplant Training to B.E.(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student in Bangalore?
  16. How to do summer training for ECE 2nd year students? Information about the companies?
  17. Companies offering Training to B.E. Chemical 2nd year student in Maharashtra? Procedure to apply? -- [New]
  18. Companies offering implant training for Civil Engineering students during summer vacations? Procedure to apply for it? -- [Most Discussed]
21st June 2012, 07:29 PM
navjotsidhupamal
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to apply for training in construction companies after completion of 2nd year of engineering?

1.you should apply in good companies in south India.
2.there are so many companies in south India that provide training in civil engineering.
3.you should be all clear i.e. you should have no backlogs before apply for some college.
23rd February 2013, 01:00 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for training in construction companies after completion of 2nd year of engineering?

I WANT TO JOIN SUMER TRAING IN CIVIL ENGINEERING FROM L&T
29th July 2013, 04:28 AM
amit89itbhu
Senior Member+++

HI

Summer training is designed for 3rd year student so that by that time student have good knowledge about the subjects.
So most company dont offer summer training to 2nd year student.

Try to find any good contact/source/relative working in these companies at good position. You may ask them to push your CV to respective HR.
You may also take help of your alumni working at good position.

All the best
6th February 2014, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

i want to get training in branch of civil department
after completing my fifth semester ...
can i get training in unitech or d l f comopany ????
16th February 2014, 09:57 PM
Abhishek Bhunia

Hi my name is Abhishek Bhunia.Now i am in 2nd year 4th sem.I passed my H.S from prattappur
High School with 63% in PCM.Now i am a student of Brainware Group Of Institution at Barasat
in Kolkata.I want tranning from L&T.
22nd April 2014, 12:27 PM
rockingmanish00004

Default summer training after completion of 2nd year of engineering?

]i am a student of a private engineering college in jaipur (rajasthan).I have just completed my 2nd year in Civil engineering.i want to do training as i have a lot of time now during summer vacation.i want to know the procedure for applying for summer training.i also want to know which are the companies in which i can do training.the training can be of about 55 days.
Please do reply because this is the best time i can ask for summer training .
22nd March 2015, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

I'm student of a private engineering college in moradabad.i have completed 2nd year just .i want to summer training in vacation time so please give me offer my summer training.please give me reply because this is the best time i can ask for summer training .
1st May 2015, 03:30 PM
Unregistered

Hey Frnds! My name is Gagan Makol & I m pursuing B.tech(civil) from L.L.R.I.E.T moga, Punjab.My 4th sem. has been passed & now I m searching best company for 45 day training. Can anyone advice me which company is good for training? Plz contact at my no. 7355639078. .
4th June 2015, 06:37 PM
Unregistered

Sir/madam
I'm a student of b.tech 3rd yr civil engineering.I'm very passionate in my field of civil enng.sir,i want a summer internship/training in one of your best reputated company.please,look into my concern and provide me a resolution for the same.My contact no-9599430872,7895290583
Regards-
Ramesh kumar
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?