13th October 2010, 03:01 AM
ashish dhakale

Can I get a job in government sector after completing diploma in civil engineering?

I am diploma in civil engineering. Can I get a job in government sector after completing diploma in civil engineering?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get Government job after completing diploma in Civil Engineering?
  2. How to get a job in government section after completing diploma in civil engineering
  3. Can I get a job in government sector after completing diploma in civil engineering?
  4. Job opportunities in Government sector for B.E. Civil student?
  5. What kind of jobs are available in Government sector for Diploma Civil Engineer?
  6. How to work in private sector after completing diploma in civil engineering
  7. How to get job in Dubai or in Government sector after completing B.Tech in Civil Engineering?
  8. Can I apply in government sector like PWD after completing diploma in Civil Engineering from Karnataka Open State University?
  9. Am I eligible for Government jobs if pursuing Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  10. How to get a government job after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  11. Is it possible to get a job in government sector after completing GNIIT?
  12. How to get a government job after completing diploma in civil engineering with 86%
  13. How can I get a job in government sector? I am doing civil engineering
  14. How to complete degree along with Government job after completing Civil diploma course?
  15. How to join government job after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  16. Can I apply for government job after completing diploma in civil engineering from Assam University
  17. How to get a government job after completing diploma in civil engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How to do B.Tech Civil after completing 3 years diploma course in government of UP? I am working in government sector in UP
8th April 2011, 12:58 AM
kumarpravir007
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I get a job in government sector after completing diploma in civil engineering?

ya of course you can get jobs in the government sector after completing diploma in civil engineering ......

you can get the list of the govt jobs and the job in the private sector after you register yourself on the sites like that of the jobshine.com , monster.com , timesjobs.com and many more

there are many jobs for the diploma holders in the civil engineering field like in the case of the road construction , maintence department and many more........
28th April 2011, 05:02 PM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Can I get a job in government sector after completing diploma in civil engineering?

No dont go for this option because the jobs after your diploma are not that satisfactory

financially and as well as social status as you have the opportunity to do B.tech why you waste that do your b.tech

then your options will become wider

now i'll discuss about the opportunites after b.tech in govt sector

have a look

Careers in govt job

The Govt Sector has widened its Opportunities for Young degree holders

for example take the case of Engineers the B.techhies

they have a lot of opportunities along with their core groups

Especially in Govt Sector

A B.tech Graduate can go into these many fields as listed

-> First and most favourite option is IES(Indian Engineering Services)

->Next according to the interest one can select Civil Services as options so that he/she can become IAS,IPS,IFS officers .., remember these posts are regarded as the best jobs of INDIA

->Coming to next category one can select Govt Aided companies like
->BHEL(Bharath Heavy Electronics Limited)
->ECIL
->HAL
etc..,

->If you are interested in Research organisations you can go with it too

that is you can go into prestigious research organisations like ISRO,NASA and DRDO

and many more

these are also the Govt Jobs and

all these are the opportunities for a B.tech Grads

So drop your plans after Diploma do engineering and after that do your job trails in govt sector ..

Regards

~aditya~
14th June 2011, 01:05 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get a job in government sector after completing diploma in civil engineering?

I want job after completion of diploma civil coarse with pass marks
23rd June 2011, 12:37 PM
madhav159

Thumbs up Re: Can I get a job in government sector after completing diploma in civil engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by aditya436 View Post
No dont go for this option because the jobs after your diploma are not that satisfactory

financially and as well as social status as you have the opportunity to do B.tech why you waste that do your b.tech

then your options will become wider

now i'll discuss about the opportunites after b.tech in govt sector

have a look

Careers in govt job

The Govt Sector has widened its Opportunities for Young degree holders

for example take the case of Engineers the B.techhies

they have a lot of opportunities along with their core groups

Especially in Govt Sector

A B.tech Graduate can go into these many fields as listed

-> First and most favourite option is IES(Indian Engineering Services)

->Next according to the interest one can select Civil Services as options so that he/she can become IAS,IPS,IFS officers .., remember these posts are regarded as the best jobs of INDIA

->Coming to next category one can select Govt Aided companies like
->BHEL(Bharath Heavy Electronics Limited)
->ECIL
->HAL
etc..,

->If you are interested in Research organisations you can go with it too

that is you can go into prestigious research organisations like ISRO,NASA and DRDO

and many more

these are also the Govt Jobs and

all these are the opportunities for a B.tech Grads

So drop your plans after Diploma do engineering and after that do your job trails in govt sector ..

Regards

~aditya~

hey my cousin aditya also told me the same thing
so wat abt taking civil after inter (b tech)
is it advisable or should i go with EEE
7th July 2011, 06:50 PM
Unregistered

What can I get a job in government or privite sector after passing 3 years diploma in civil? How to prepare for interview?
31st December 2011, 07:53 PM
arun.potturu

Yes, you can get the government job after complementing civil engineering.The suitable government job for you government are
1.OIL.
2.IOCL.
3.ISRO.
4.UPSC.
5.SAIL.
6.L & T.
7.NTPC.
8.JINDAL etc.
For searching more jobs visit the website.
16th January 2012, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

Can i get job in pwd department after completing my diploma in civil engg with destingtion
plz rply me on my email,:
[email protected]
18th March 2012, 09:38 PM
Unregistered

can i do job in goverment sector. But how i found?
12th May 2012, 10:24 PM
Unregistered

I have given last sem exam of civil diplomamy average %age is 64 . now where can i apply for govt or private job and how ? pls pls tell me urgently
13th May 2012, 12:37 AM
Ravikanth2027
Senior Member+++++

Diploma in Civil Engineering Jobs :

NTPC

BHEL

AAI

OIL companies

RRB

UPSC

IAS

IPS

ISRO

DRDO

Bank Jobs

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?