11th November 2011, 02:22 PM
Poulomee Roy

List of MCA entrance examination can be given for taking admission in government college of Bangalore?

I want to do MCA(Master of computer Application) from bangalore, so i want to know which entrance exam i have yo give for taking admission in government college of bangalore?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it necessary to appear in entrance exam to study MCA in Oxford College, Bangalore? Minimum percentage required in BCA for admission?
  2. How to take admission in college of Bangalore for MCA?
  3. Is it possible to get admission in government colleges of Bangalore for doing B.Tech course? -- [New]
  4. What is the eligibility for B.Com degree?
  5. Procedure to take admission in B.Ed course in government college of Bangalore? Details of government colleges for B.Ed course in Bangalore?
  6. Can I do MA in English after completion of BA in Political Science?
  7. How to do B.Com after doing 12th arts?
  8. Eligibility criteria of MCA entrance examination? Fee structure of MCA course in top colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. List of top government colleges for MBA in Bangalore under Bangalore university? Minimum percentage required for admission? Fee structure in government colleges?
  10. Eligibility to pursue Bachelor in Physiotherapy for 12th Science from NIOS Board passed candidate?
  11. How to do MCA from Bangalore?
  12. Which colleges can I get if my English is not perfect?
  13. Whether distance education students are eligible for MCA or not?
  14. Admission procedure to study MCA in any Government college for a BCA graduate of Kurukshetra University?
  15. List of top IT colleges in Bangalore? I am doing BCA in SMU in 3rd semester
  16. Do we have option do Bachelor of Engineering (B.E.) from reputed institutes?
  17. Top 5 government colleges in Bengal for MCA course?
  18. Does VJTI college conduct entrance test for MCA? What is the criteria for admission in this college?
27th March 2012, 01:10 AM
BISWAROOP YOGI
Senior Member++

Default Re: List of MCA entrance examination can be given for taking admission in government college of Bangalore?

MCA (Master of Computer Application) is a postgraduate degree entrance-examination conducted every year.
List of some of the top MCA colleges are given below :
1. Banaras Hindu University (BHU)
2. Goa University
3. Mahatama Gandhi University
4. Jawaharlal Nehru University
5. Pune University
6. Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra
7. Punjab University
8. Kerela University
9. Vellore Institute of Technology
10. Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU)
☻ Hope the above data given will help you.

Have a good preparation for the Examination for MCA...

For more details, visit http://www.mca.gov.in
10th February 2014, 05:02 PM

Post Re: List of MCA entrance examination can be given for taking admission in government college of Bangalore?

I want to do MCA(Master of computer Application) from bangalore, so i want to know which entrance exam i have yo give for taking admission in government college of bangalore?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?