14th November 2011, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

What are the qualifications required to join in CBI? What is the age limit for it?

Dear, Sir/Madem

i interest in C.B.I jobs but i did not know about it i want details about qualification,age limit,and subjects and I completed Diploma in Automobile engg.
[email protected]

18th November 2011, 02:11 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the qualifications required to join in CBI? What is the age limit for it?

You have to be a minimum graduate to join CBI for any position. You can do your graduation in any discipline. You should be between 20-27 years. There is age relaxation in case of the reserved categories. You need to attend the written examination. Based on your performance in the written examination, you will be selected for the interview round.
25th December 2011, 03:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the qualifications required to join in CBI? What is the age limit for it?

give reply
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear, Sir/Madem

i interest in C.B.I jobs but i did not know about it i want details about qualification,age limit,and subjects and I completed Diploma in Automobile engg.
[email protected]
16th January 2012, 12:55 AM
balafederer
Senior Member+

CBI - Central Bureau of Investigation

To join as CBI officer you need to appear for Combined Graduate Preliminary Exam conducted by SSC(Staff selection committee).

* Candidates should have a graduation from a recognized university.
* The age limit must be within 21 to 27 for general category.
* The age limit must be up to 35 years for SC/ST candidates.
* The age limit must be up to 33 years for OBC candidates.

Procedure:

* Written exam
* Interview
* Medical exam

Attempts:

For General category - 4 attempts.
For SC/ST category - No limit
For OBC category - 7 attempts

This is the website www.cbi.gov.in

Best wishes
27th February 2012, 07:27 AM
Unregistered

when can we know that when the date of notification will be issued? and from where we need to collect our application forms?
please guide me sir, my aim is to become a C.B.I officer.
25th May 2012, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

dear sir/medam
only bsc grduates or other degree holder also qualifide
28th June 2012, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

sir,
Now i am studying 3rd bsc(date of birth-22-08-1993). but i interested to join in cbi. so, please tell me what i require to reach
my goal.
11th July 2012, 10:54 PM
Unregistered

sir,
Now i am studying diplomo in metallugical engineering completed in h.s.c date of birth 01-12-1992 i am interest to join cbi. Qualification is bsc but im diplomo when i join in cbi
4th September 2012, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

Helo sir/madam
i have done my B.A LL.B From panjab university,CHD..
And i am fully interested to join C.B.I I mean i have full interest to solve difficult cases...so plz tell me how i apply for C.B.I exam's...please
4th September 2012, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

Helo Sir/madam
I Have done my B.A LL.B From panjab university,Chandigarh.I am fully interested to join C.B.I So plz give me full information for how I Apply for C.B.I and in which type of question required in C.B.I exam's nd related subject which important for exams.
I am very thankfull to you if u help me for C.B.I exams...
2nd October 2012, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

sir just i passed my 12th standard i want know how apply for C.B.I POST
3rd October 2012, 12:59 PM
sumitjha14u
Senior Member+

Hello dear,

CBI: Central Bureau of Investigation

This is one of the Trusted Investigation group of India

But you have to undergo a long process as you have to write CSE(Civils Examination)in the integrated services of the CSE or there is one more method that is SSC(Staff Selection Committee exam) with this exam too

The Eligibility regarding age is 21-27 years

To get jobs in some of the important post of bureau

you should complete your graduation in criminology field

your degree must be from a recognized Indian University.

you can enter into CBI as Inspector but the high level jobs are obtained by IPS \officers only

SSC is also not a simple exam it also consists of 4 stages you have to clear all of them

Then only you will get placed in CBI department

Some times the candidates with LAW background also gets a chance to enter in to CBI Department.

this is all about CBI intake of Personnel

If you have any queries regarding this you can log on into
The official website for the exam SSC(Staff Selection Commission)Is

http://ssc.nic.in/SSC.html

With Regards
sumit
13th November 2012, 11:42 PM
Unregistered

can girls also apply for this CBI job..?
24th November 2012, 11:30 AM
Unregistered

HELLO SIR..
i have completed BCA and now doing MCA .. so for which post in CBI i can apply...
9th December 2012, 09:35 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir...
My name is kiran residence from orissa,I have completed B.sc this year,in CBI dept which post can i eligible to apply...pls reply immediately.
20th January 2013, 12:53 AM
Unregistered

What is qualification criteria for IPS
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?