15th November 2011, 10:47 AM
m.zeeshan

Scope of Pharma Management after completion of B-Pharmacy?

what is scope of pharma management after b.pharm
i want to join this course.

Related Questions:
  1. Which course will be a better choice for me between Pharma MBA and M-Pharmacy after completion of B-Pharmacy? What will be the career scope for Pharma MBA? Will there be any Entrance Exam to join this course?
  2. Which is better to study among M.Pharmacy and Pharma.D after completing B.Pharmacy?
  3. How to pursue M.Pharm(Pharmacology) in Kolkata after completing B.Pharm?
  4. Pharma.d course after B.Pharma? Procedure to apply and it's related job opportunities?
  5. What is the job scope in Pharma Industry after completion of M.Pharma?
  6. How may i join Pharma MBA after completion of my B.Pharma graduation?
  7. Scope and jobs for b.pharma in pharmaceutical industry?
  8. Pharma mba or General MBA, what's better after pharmacy?
  9. What is the eligibility criteria followed to do Ph.D after completion of M.Pharma?
  10. M.pharm
  11. Is mba a good option after pharmacy? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Top M.Pharm colleges in Hyderabad?
  13. Which course is better between M.Pharm and MBA after B.Pharm? Salaries offered through M.Pharm course?
  14. Which course is a better choice for me between M-Pharmacy and M.Sc after completion of B-Pharmacy?
  15. Careers for Pharmacy course in India? Which course is better for me between M.Pharmacy and MBA after completion of B-Pharmacy?
  16. What will be the career scope of doing M.Sc Nanotechnology after completion of B-Pharmacy course? Job Opportunities and Salaries offered after completion of this course?
  17. Career scope after completion of Ph.D course in US in the field of Pharma Industry?
  18. Is Pharma MBA better to study after completion of B.Pharma? -- [New]
15th November 2011, 02:23 PM
gkumar13000

Default Re: Scope of Pharma Management after completion of B-Pharmacy?

Scope of pharma management is very prospective and good.Indian pharmaceutical industry is playing a key role in promoting and sustaining development in the vital field of medicines. With growing Indian Pharma market, increasing demand for specialized pharma sales professionals
u can go for pharma jobs or research or teaching line or manager in a pharmaceutical company or
pharmaceutical sales depaetment, A drug company employee regularly visits Medical practitioners, hospitals, clinics, nursing homes, health centers and apart from that, they will take care of retail, distributor, wholesale sales, provides information on the company's products.so pharma management is a great career optiopn
best of luck
18th February 2012, 05:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Scope of Pharma Management after completion of B-Pharmacy?

Hi anyone told me in which field mba pharma or hospital managmt i have chance to earn more money in terms of package/salary bcoz lots of people says that hospital administration dont have promotions and salary range is also limited max Rs.40000/mnth only so plz help yaar which course i can join i am bpharma graduate student i want to do hosp. mangmt but scared about my future if their is no growht chance
19th February 2012, 11:11 PM
bodhigyan
Senior Member+

Thumbs up Re: Scope of Pharma Management after completion of B-Pharmacy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by m.zeeshan View Post
what is scope of pharma management after b.pharm
i want to join this course.
hi dear,
after completion of your b.pharma, pharma management has a better prospect.
but here i want to advice you that general mba is better than pharma mba, because after completion of your pharma mba only you can eligible for join in pharma field, or hospital management field, but after doing genera mba, you can join any any other field rather than pharma field(pharma field also). and i think this may be better for you.

good luck>
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?