16th November 2011, 03:07 PM
umapatel

Which is the good advertising college in Mumbai for Masters programme?

i want to know good advertising college in mumbai, for masters programme.and laso its career scope in advertising . i am in final year of bmm, which masters programme has good career with good salary , so
either in advertising, mass communication, or journalism.please do reply, i am confused.

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any scholarship programme available for masters course in UK for Indian Students? What is the criteria and eligibility for getting the scholarship? Universities in UK offering masters in Biotechnology? What is the fee structure?
  2. Which colleges will provide Masters in advertisement and what are its future aspects? I am doing TYBMM from Mumbai University
  3. Which are the good institutes in India to pursue Masters degree or diploma in Advertising?
  4. Eligibility criteria for ph.d program in marketing? I have done MBA in marketing -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Which masters programme should I enroll for doing PhD in field that fights Cancer?
  6. Available jobs after doing Masters in Advertising and PR and expected salary for the same?
  7. Eligibility for NET/SLET in General Management subject after having certificate of Masters programme in Hospital Administration?
  8. Can I do my B.Com directly after passing BPP course?
  9. Is Kolkata a suitable place to pursue masters in mass communication and advertising? Which colleges should I try for?
  10. Date of sale of application forms of Advertising Course at XIC college Mumbai?
  11. How t do PG in Advertising from Symbiosis Pune? I am SYBMM student from Patkar College, Mumbai
  12. Eligibility for admission in Masters in Anaesthesia after completing diploma in nursing? Programme duration, schools offer such programmes and fee details for the same? -- [New]
  13. Colleges providing courses in advertising?
  14. Which are the best colleges in Mumbai to do masters from Singapore? I am doing BSc in Microbiology
  15. Am I eligible for P.hD in Gandhian philosophy? I've done masters in management from Mumbai university
  16. Is there any college in Mumbai for part time M.Arch?
  17. How to pursue masters in mass communication after pursuing B.A in economics from Mithibai College Mumbai?
  18. Qualifications required to get in a good college for masters of Architecture?
16th November 2011, 10:36 PM
vaseem_v24

Default Re: Which is the good advertising college in Mumbai for Masters programme?

Somaiya Institute of Management studies and Research , Mumbai
Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management, Mumbai
The Institute of Technology & Management, Mumbai
B.V. Institute of Management Studies & Research, Mumbai
S.I.E.S College of Management Studies
13th December 2011, 01:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which is the good advertising college in Mumbai for Masters programme?

What is your take on 11 month Post Graduate Program in Media and Entertainment from Welingkar?
7th June 2012, 11:26 AM
Unregistered

i have given ma ty.bmm ,, wat should i do ?? MBA in advertisement or MASTER in advertisement ?? wat would be more better.. ?? please help as soon as possible >
10th June 2012, 09:18 PM
Unregistered

plz plz help me which is best collage or institution for post graduation in advertising.. i have passed b.com this year.. nd wanted to have post graduation in Adv... do help m,e soon b4 admission get closed
4th January 2013, 11:01 PM
Unregistered

i want to know good advertising college in mumbai, for masters programme.and its career scope in advertising . i am in final year of bmm, which masters programme has good career with good salary , so
either in advertising, mass communication, or journalism.please do reply, i am confused.
15th January 2013, 01:09 PM
insead

hi,,,

good advertising college in Mumbai for Masters programme

1.S.I.E.S College of Management Studies

2.B.V. Institute of Management Studies & Research,

3.The Institute of Technology & Management,

4.Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management

5.Somaiya Institute of Management studies and Research

all the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
17th July 2013, 01:16 AM
Unregistered

Does diploma in advertising hold any value and if it does then what is its scope?
17th July 2013, 06:48 PM
sohangoriya
Senior Member+++++

Dear friend these are some good advertising college in Mumbai for Masters programme:-

- Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management

- Somaiya Institute of Management studies and Research

- S.I.E.S College of Management Studies

- B.V. Institute of Management Studies & Research,

- The Institute of Technology & Management,

Best of luck............
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?