20th April 2011, 11:42 PM
Priyadarsana

Is Kolkata a suitable place to pursue masters in mass communication and advertising? Which colleges should I try for?

Is kolkata a suitable place where i can pursue my masters in masscommunication and advertising? If yes then which colleges i should try for? And please give me the course details along with the college profile and fee structure

Related Questions:
  1. What to do after 12th standard to become a Journalist? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. List of undergraduate courses available in Mass Communication in Delhi, Ranchi, Kolkata and Banaras Universities?
  3. Am I eligible to do masters in mass communication after completion of BA in English?
  4. Colleges for Masters in Journalism & Mass Communication or Journalism or Journalism or Mass Communication? How to prepare for their entrance exams and what are the syllabus?
  5. Am I eligible to pursue masters in mass communication after completion of degree in English honors?
  6. Eligibility for masters in mass communication after B.Tech?
  7. How to do master in journalism and mass communication?
  8. Names of colleges to pursue Masters Degree in Mass Communication? What is the criteria and terms and condition to get admission in those colleges?
  9. Which is a better field to go for after BMM, Masters in Mass Media or Mass Communication? Which has a better scope? List of colleges in Mumbai where the courses are held?
  10. Which course should I do after B.Com. for a career in the field of Mass Communication?
  11. Which is the good advertising college in Mumbai for Masters programme?
  12. Requirements to pursue Masters course in Mass Communications and Journalism being a candidate of pursuing Bachelors course in Mass Communication and Journalism?
  13. How to pursue masters in mass communication after pursuing B.A in economics from Mithibai College Mumbai?
  14. Can I do masters in mass communication and journalism after completion of engineering? -- [New]
  15. How to pursue Ph.D in Cricket or Sports Management from UK? I am pursuing masters in mass communication
  16. Will feb MAT help for the admission of master in mass communication?
  17. Masters in Advertising/Marketing study in USA
  18. Detailed information and benefits of studying Master's in Mass Communication, Advertising and Journalism course?
18th August 2011, 03:55 PM
BEST CAREER
Member+

Default Re: Is Kolkata a suitable place to pursue masters in mass communication and advertising? Which colleges should I try for?

Following are the best colleges to pursue masters in mass comm and advertising :
Pune uinversity
Symbiosis institute of mass communication
Commits Institute of journalism and mass comm.

In Kolkata following institutes of mass comm. are the best :

1.Dept. of journalism and mass communication,calcutta
2.Centre for mass communication and videography
3.OXford colleg of education
4.Bhavan asutosh college of comm. and mgt
5.Institute of mass communication film and tv studies
11th April 2012, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is Kolkata a suitable place to pursue masters in mass communication and advertising? Which colleges should I try for?

what are d sciope for a b.com graduate in mass comm...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?