16th November 2011, 10:01 PM
shhjhf6

How much fees to pay for MSc Biochemistry?

how many fees for m.sc(biochemistry) fees...please tell me how much is the fees for it

Related Questions:
  1. Colleges and their eligibility for M.Sc Biochemistry? -- [New]
  2. Which one has a better scope between MSC microbiology/MSC biochemistry/MSC biotechnology? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Which course is better for me between M.Sc in Microbiology and M.Sc in Biochemistry having completed B.Sc in Biochemistry?
  4. How to join MSc medical biochemistry or MSc Biochemistry in Chennai after completing BSc Biochemistry? Which are the best colleges for my higher studies?
  5. Jobs after MSc in Biochemistry?
  6. Fee structure for M.Sc in Biochemistry in Symbiosis college, Pune?
  7. Can I do MSc in Biochemistry after doing BSc in Biotechnology Which are the colleges in Mumbai and Pune to do MSc in Biochemistry?
  8. List of the colleges offering correspondence courses for MSc Biochemistry?
  9. Is MSc Biochemistry a better option?
  10. Which are the best colleges in India after passing MSc Biochemistry?
  11. Which are the colleges offering MSc in Biochemistry in Hyderabad?
  12. Can I do M.Sc. in Biochemistry after completion of B.Sc.(hons) in Biotechnology? Scope and Top colleges in India for Biochemistry?
  13. How to work as a lecturer and medical lab technologist in Hospital? I have done 4 years BSc Biochemistry
  14. Which one is better M.Sc Biotechnology or M.Sc Biochemistry or M.Sc Chemistry?
  15. What are the jobs available in Managalore after completing MSc in Biochemistry?
  16. Books to be referred for MSc biochemistry?
  17. Colleges from where I could do Msc. biochemistry after completing my Bsc. biotechnology?
  18. Whether the BC Scholarship of government is applicable for OBC candidates or not?
10th December 2011, 03:43 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much fees to pay for MSc Biochemistry?

Hi friend, the fee structure of M.sc biochemistry varies from university to university.Generally the fees of the course lies in between RS. 6000 to 60000 per semester.It means a period of six months. The fee of this course in Singhania University is 60000 per semester.And in Lucknow University the fees is 6875 per semester.
Here are list of some institute which offers M.sc course

University of Pune,

University of Calcutta,

University of Delhi,

Singhania University,

University of Lucknow,

All the best
27th February 2012, 12:47 AM
Unregistered

how much fees for m.sc(biochemistry) .please tell me how much is the fees for it
3rd March 2012, 05:08 AM
Unregistered

how much fees is for bio medical course in wolwerhampton univercity
11th June 2013, 06:25 PM
Unregistered

i wont addmition in this univecity
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?