18th February 2010, 09:45 AM
neeha

List of colleges for msc biochemistry in bangalore (India)? their fees structure?

i want to do msc biochemistry in india(bangalore),can you give me the list of good colleges and their fee structures?

Related Questions:
18th February 2010, 10:23 PM
Mintoo
Senior Member++

Default Re: List of colleges for msc biochemistry in bangalore (India)? their fees structure?

To get the list of colledges of Msc Biochemistry in bangalore visit the below sites:
www.indiastudycenter.com/univ/states/bangalore.asp
www.indiaeduinfo.co.in/careers/biotech.htm
these sites help you to get the information....
19th February 2010, 01:45 AM
rrmohantysmile
Senior Member+

Default Re: List of colleges for msc biochemistry in bangalore (India)? their fees structure?

you asked for good college then in my openion M.S.RAMAIAH COLLEGE OF ARTS SCIENCE & COMMERCE Bangalore University, AMC Engineering College, Gowtham College is the best for the purpose and the fee structure of these colleges is around 45000 for each year, good luck for your admissions.. bbye take care...
19th February 2010, 12:13 PM
Esha Sharma
Senior Member+

Mangalore University : Faculty of Science, Mangalagangothri( Karnataka )
University of Mysore, Mysore( Karnataka ) are good colleges for studying msc in biochemistry, you can check fee structure o official website of these colleges.
19th February 2010, 04:31 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

List of colleges for msc biochemistry in india are -

Assam University, Silchar( Assam )
Banaras Hindu University : Faculty of Science, Varanasi( Uttar Pradesh )
Berhampur University, Berhampur( Orissa )
Bharathidasan University, Tiruchirappalli( Tamil Nadu )
Christ College, Rajkot( Gujarat )
Delhi University, New Delhi( Delhi )
Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya, Indore( Madhya Pradesh )
Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University : Faculty of Science & Faculty of Life Sciences, Aurangabad( Andhra Pradesh )
Fergusson College, Pune( Maharashtra )
Goa University : Faculty of Science, Taleigao Plateau( Goa )
Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar( Punjab )
Jamia Hamdard, New Delhi( Delhi )
Kakatiya University, Warangal( Andhra Pradesh )
Lalit Narayan Mithila University, Darbhanga( Bihar
Lovely Professional University, Phagwara( Punjab )
Maharshi Dayanand University, Rohtak( Haryana )
Manipur University, Imphal( Manipur
19th February 2010, 09:54 PM
satyavani
Senior Member++

some colleges are
1.banglore university,jnana bharathi,banglore 560056
2.indian institute of science ,banglore
19th February 2010, 09:57 PM
rednam

institute of biotechnolgy and applied biochemistry,banglore ,karnataka
20th February 2010, 01:28 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

List of colleges for msc biochemistry in bangalore are as-

Department of Microbiology, Bangalore University.
Department of Biotechnology, Government Science College.
30th April 2010, 12:51 AM
Unregistered

i want Bangalore university in campus M. sc biotechnology of fees structure,and how to apply?please tell me sir
20th May 2010, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

which is the best college for msc biochemistry in bangalore
26th May 2010, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

which is the best college for M.SC biochemistry in bengalore...is there any entrance exam?
31st May 2010, 10:25 AM
Unregistered

list of colleges having education of msc biochemistry in bangalore
2nd June 2010, 11:12 AM
Unregistered

which are the best institute offering m.sc in india ?
16th June 2010, 04:56 PM
Unregistered

good college in bangalore for msc biotechnology?is acharya good college for this purpose
22nd June 2010, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

which is the best colleges in bangalore
5th July 2010, 01:32 PM
Unregistered

sir, i am a student of BSc biochemistry final yr, i wanted to know list of good colleges in pune and around which could offer me MSc in biochemistry?
6th July 2010, 09:52 AM
Unregistered

i want to join in INDIAN ACADEMY college in m.sc biotechnology group i want
to know that it is good college or not plzz reply me
6th July 2010, 11:03 AM
Unregistered

can any one suggest me the best college in bangalore offering m.sc biochemistry
13th July 2010, 02:05 PM
Dkiran

1. Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh( Uttar Pradesh )
2. Andhra University : College of Science and Technology, Vishakapatnam( Andhra Pradesh )
3. Assam University, Silchar( Assam )
4. Banaras Hindu University : Faculty of Science, Varanasi( Uttar Pradesh )
5. Berhampur University, Berhampur( Orissa )
6. Bharathidasan University, Tiruchirappalli( Tamil Nadu )
7. Christ College, Rajkot( Gujarat )
8. Delhi University, New Delhi( Delhi )
9. Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya, Indore( Madhya Pradesh )
10. Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University : Faculty of Science & Faculty of Life Sciences, Aurangabad( Andhra Pradesh )
13th July 2010, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
can any one suggest me the best college in bangalore offering m.sc biochemistry
the best colleges in banglore for m.sc in biochemistry are
The Oxford College of Science
Garden City College
Dayananda Sagar Institutions
M.S Ramiah
Jain College
P.E.S.I.T
15th July 2010, 09:56 AM
n. sanjaykumar

reqired ,msc seat in bangalore, oxford college, dayananda college of science jain collage ,banglore ,karnataka[/QUOTE]
11th August 2010, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by neeha View Post
i want to do msc biochemistry in india(bangalore),can you give me the list of good colleges and their fee structures?
i wanna do msc biochemistry in banglore....cau u please suggest me good colleges in banglore which are under banglore university
24th August 2010, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

can you please tell me the best colleges in karnataka offering M.Sc in biochemistry and the eligiblity as well as fee structure
10th October 2010, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

i am doin bsc in biochem,microbiology,genetics(2nd year)......what r d job oppurtunity for msc in biochem?....is there any other good course other than msc biochem?
8th November 2010, 04:06 PM
Unregistered

i am a student of B.Sc Biochemistry final yr.may i plz know when M.Sc biochemistry entrance exam will be conducted in devi ahaliya university(AP) and BHU(UP)?and from when its exam form will be available this year?
22nd April 2011, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

I want to do my M.Sc in biochemistry in evening colleges in bangalore. Can anyone tell me as to which college will be the best one with affordable fee structure.
30th April 2011, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

i am shilpa. i did B.Sc in biotechnology. Know i want to do M.Sc in biochemistry that to be in bangalore. Plz tel me which college in best.
4th May 2011, 07:09 PM
Basavraj8

sir,
i am basavraj i have done Bsc biotechnology...and i want to do Msc biotechnology
sir i wanted to know some recognized colleges in Karnataka and Maharashtra which offer Msc biotechnology without any entrance..
10th May 2011, 04:45 PM
Unregistered

im really confused which collage to apply as im interestd in doing m sc in biochemistry. so can u plz guide me
16th May 2011, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by neeha View Post
i want msc Biochemistry university list
24th May 2011, 03:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rrmohantysmile View Post
you asked for good college then in my openion M.S.RAMAIAH COLLEGE OF ARTS SCIENCE & COMMERCE Bangalore University, AMC Engineering College, Gowtham College is the best for the purpose and the fee structure of these colleges is around 45000 for each year, good luck for your admissions.. bbye take care...
Please don't join any college without any kind of information..You can do your masters in Central college,Bangalore..then there is PESIT..these are good colleges...good luck
25th May 2011, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

top ten colleges in pune for m sc in biochemistry
20th June 2011, 09:48 PM
bidisha dasgupta

Quote:
Originally Posted by rednam View Post
institute of biotechnolgy and applied biochemistry,banglore ,karnataka
can i know which is the good college in bangalore for Msc in biochemistry? and also the fee structure??
20th June 2011, 09:51 PM
bidisha dasgupta

Quote:
Originally Posted by rrmohantysmile View Post
could u please give me some more colllege names for doing Msc in biochemistry in bangalore itself??
4th July 2011, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

is reva college is best for msc biochemistry
11th July 2011, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

except calcutta university is there any institutions where i can study msc biochemistry nearby kolkata
13th July 2011, 02:07 AM
ammunation

Hi dear,

List of colleges for msc biochemistry in india are -

Assam University, Silchar( Assam )
Banaras Hindu University : Faculty of Science, Varanasi( Uttar Pradesh )
Berhampur University, Berhampur( Orissa )
Bharathidasan University, Tiruchirappalli( Tamil Nadu )
Christ College, Rajkot( Gujarat )
Delhi University, New Delhi( Delhi )
Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya, Indore( Madhya Pradesh )
Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University : Faculty of Science & Faculty of Life Sciences, Aurangabad( Andhra Pradesh )
Fergusson College, Pune( Maharashtra )
Goa University : Faculty of Science, Taleigao Plateau( Goa )
Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar( Punjab )
Jamia Hamdard, New Delhi( Delhi )
Kakatiya University, Warangal( Andhra Pradesh )
Lalit Narayan Mithila University, Darbhanga( Bihar
Lovely Professional University, Phagwara( Punjab )
Maharshi Dayanand University, Rohtak( Haryana )
Manipur University, Imphal( Manipur

Thanks
23rd July 2011, 11:31 PM
singhdiwan

Quote:
the best colleges in banglore for m.sc in biochemistry are
The Oxford College of Science
Garden City College
Dayananda Sagar Institutions
M.S Ramiah
Jain College
P.E.S.I.T
i need all the details regarding the fee structure and the location also.
24th July 2011, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

which job i got in b.sc biotech
4th August 2011, 04:07 PM
Unregistered

list the best colleges for msc biochemistry in banglore
10th October 2011, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

i need to know complete information about evening colleges in which m.sc biotechnology or microbiology,its fees structure and list of colleges in bangalore
10th October 2011, 04:43 PM
Unregistered

i need the complete information about evening colleges to do m.sc in biotechnology or microbiology and its fees structures in bangalore only
5th December 2011, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
i am doin bsc in biochem,microbiology,genetics(2nd year)......what r d job oppurtunity for msc in biochem?....is there any other good course other than msc biochem?
which college??
31st May 2013, 03:15 PM
Unregistered

can i know the college for both mca and msc?
18th October 2013, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

I am doing BSc in Chemistry,Environmental Science and Zoology.Please tell me the list of best colleges in Bangalore offering MSc biochemistry.
18th October 2013, 02:47 PM
Unregistered

I am doing BSc in Chemistry,Environmental Science and Zoology.Please tell me the list of best colleges in Bangalore offering MSc biochemistry.
12th December 2013, 11:02 PM
Unregistered

i have completed M Phil in biochemistry please tell me any lecturer job vaccencys
16th August 2015, 12:55 AM
snehaguptaa

List of colleges for msc biochemistry in bangalore
----------------------------------------------------

**Lalit Narayan Mithila University
**Delhi University,
**Maharshi Dayanand University,
**Berhampur University
**Assam University
**Maharshi Dayanand University
**Goa University
**Bharathidasan University
**Aligarh Muslim University,
**Lovely Professional University
**Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya
**Berhampur University
**Christ College
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?