20th November 2011, 10:53 PM
Unregistered

What are the scholarships given to pursue Ph.D programme abroad?

can you please tell me about scholarships given to student who want to pursue their phd programme abroad?

Related Questions:
  1. Should I have to pursue M.Phil to study PhD in Management in Abroad if completed MBA? List of reputed universities which offer PhD in Management in Abroad?
  2. Should I do Mtech in biotechnology after doing btech in biotechnology? what is the scope? India or abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. What should I do to get scholarship for doing PhD in Abroad? Which universities offer scholarship?
  4. Scholarship or financial aid to do PhD in Plant or Agriculture Biotechnology in Abroad?
  5. Procedure to study PhD in Abroad for M.Sc(Organic Chemistry) postgraduate?
  6. List of Universities abroad offerring a fully funded phd programme in Biotechnology?
  7. Scholarship eligibility, exam, and interview for Ph.D(Plant Biotechnology/Agriculture Biotechnology) in abroad?
  8. Scholarships for M.tech/M.S in construction management abroad
  9. How can I pursue MSc Pharmaceutical Technologist programme abroad?
  10. Procedure of PhD programs Abroad? Universities and countries offering PhD by research?
  11. Scholarships available for a candidate who has secured admission in PhD(Astronomy) course in UK?
  12. What are the possible scholarships I can avail for doing Ph.D course after completion of M.Pharm course? -- [New]
  13. Should I have to appear in GRE to study PhD in Abroad being a M.Tech(Engineering Design) postgraduate? Scholarships available and fee expenses?
  14. Procedure to study PhD in Abroad through GRE for M.Sc student?
  15. How to do Ph.D course abroad?
  16. Procedure to study PhD in Veterinary Medicine in Abroad for MBBS candidate?
  17. Universities offering PhD with Fellowship in Abroad
  18. Possibility to study PhD in Management in Abroad for MBA candidate?
8th January 2018, 10:31 PM
sairamvtu

Default Re: What are the scholarships given to pursue Ph.D programme abroad?

Scholarships for those who want to pursue PhD in abroad are provided by the score that one get in GRE test. So to get scholarship in abroad universities, you need excel in GRE test. So here is the list of top 5 Scholarships that provides full scholarship for the outstanding applicants.
1.Adelaide Scholarships International(Australia)
2. Gates Cambridge Scholarships(UK)
3. Melbourne Research Scholarships(Australia)
4. University of Manitoba Graduate Fellowships(Canada)
IRO Doctorol Scholarship programme at K.U. leuven(Belgium).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?