21st November 2011, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

Institutes in Hyderabad to pursue M.Phil after completing PG in Analytical Chemistry? How to apply for it?

i completed my post graduation in analytical chemistry. i wish to do M phil. i am residing in uttharakhand. pls give me details about the institutes and how to apply.

31st December 2011, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Institutes in Hyderabad to pursue M.Phil after completing PG in Analytical Chemistry? How to apply for it?

Which university is best for studying M.Phil organic chemistry in Hyderabad.
16th December 2013, 05:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Institutes in Hyderabad to pursue M.Phil after completing PG in Analytical Chemistry? How to apply for it?

after completion of m.sc organic chemistry how to do m.phil?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?