4th February 2010, 03:34 PM

How should I build my career after finishing 12th science exam with 2nd class?

hello sir,
i want to know that how can i build my career
i have just finished my 12th science examinations with 2nd class iand i can't take my career seriously and noone can guided properly so plz tell me......

26th May 2011, 10:31 AM
Bhojrajjangid

Default Re: How should I build my career after finishing 12th science exam with 2nd class?

You should prepration for airforce.
You should visit -indianairforce.nic.in ,to apply airman techanical branch
26th May 2011, 12:21 PM
nesterneeraj

Default Re: How should I build my career after finishing 12th science exam with 2nd class?

their is nothing to worry.....u can take admission in various top colleges ......if u have capabilities you will be doing better in your future...
if you need admission in indias top colleges than contact me
Mr neeraj-9971197454
26th May 2011, 03:02 PM
sumitkumarsharma
Senior Member+

Wink Re: How should I build my career after finishing 12th science exam with 2nd class?

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
hello sir,
i have just finished my 12th science examinations with 2nd class iand i can't take my career seriously and noone can guided properly so plz tell me......
Dear friend don't take tension because 2nd division is not too much matter if you will face any good exam .......

In government there is no any criteria if you are second then you can't give exam ...........

But next time you you will hard work and shows 2nd division person can do anything.............

you know all UPSC topper average student but they have done labour continuously and never think for result............

that's why don't take tension and go for next step..............
26th May 2011, 03:18 PM
Akahat

hello Saurabh,
There is nothing wrong will go if you secure 2nd class rank in 12th.There are many opportunities for the students same like you.My personal recommendation would be NDA.There are many fields in NDA (National Defense Academy) for science students.All you have to do is to be quite smart with your work.For giving the entrance exam there is nothing to do with the 12th percentage.A little effort would be enough to beat the entrance.The main difficulty would be the interview by SSB for which the only solution is to take coaching.The pay in army is also very good.So this will be the best option for you.Except NDA there are many other courses also which you can try....
BEST OF LUCK
26th May 2011, 05:55 PM
mahesh kunduru

Cool Re: How should I build my career after finishing 12th science exam with 2nd class?

look , first have a wide view of your own interest.
aim for field in which you are interested and search for the career options in that .choose the best one which suits you and check the opportunities which are available.
27th May 2011, 02:29 AM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

To make ones career after 12th is a typical task for the students & after getting 2nd class will make it a cumbersome too but still there are many ways to go & can get the destiny too if one can willing to do the hard work.
As you have not mentioned your interest in any particular subject so it is advisable to you that first of all make a check on yourself as the subject in which you are very interested in it & then you can do Bsc (Hons) in that particular subject.
After bsc you have a no: of courses in which you can make your career.
27th May 2011, 08:21 AM
birnab

Wink Re: How should I build my career after finishing 12th science exam with 2nd class?

you can still build a career if you do a B.Tech in any recognised university or bachelor degree & after that you can apply for GATE, CAT, MCA etc. so there is nothing to worry you can still go ahead.
9th July 2011, 11:17 PM
Unregistered

Sir i got 56.2% marks in 12th jac boardboard .
Which thing will be more better for me,,?
1)to score 60% marks first, or
2)get admission in any good engineering college
8th October 2011, 08:09 PM
Unregistered

is aeronautical engineering is great chice of mine after 12th science
15th February 2012, 11:43 AM
Unregistered

1 am 12th passout with 57% and now age 20 running how i can build my career
22nd June 2012, 08:18 PM
jashan9465352302

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
hello sir,
u cn go for mbbs in abroad,, as it is the gud paid profession in india,, because of high demand of doctors,, em also doing the same course mbbs in ukraine den i will come bck nd do job in india only, and one thng i tell uh it is not that much tough to apply for mbbs in ukraine where em studying , u just need 60% marks in 11th nd 12th....nd it is also very low of cost, just in between 15 to 20 lakhs, included ur fee accomodation nd food,..for more info contact me [email protected]
7th December 2012, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

what are the best short term job oriented courses after 12th science?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?