25th November 2011, 07:11 PM
bmg982361

Which are the online exam centers for Pune university Ph.D entrance?

which are the online exam centers for unipune phd enterance paper 1?

Related Questions:
  1. Registration procedure of Ph.D(Chemistry) program in Pune University? Detailed information, syllabus and date of Ph.D entrance exam?
  2. Date of entrance exam for admission in Ph.D in Law from Pune University?
  3. Syllabus of PhD(Pharmacy) entrance test for Pune University
  4. Detailed information, syllabus and date of PhD(HR) entrance exam conducted by Pune University?
  5. Detailed information, syllabus, examination date and pattern of Pune University PhD entrance exam?
  6. When the application form for PhD in Computer Science course is available at Pune University? Detailed information about this course?
  7. Will I get exempted to appear Pune University PhD entrance exam if qualify in SET?
  8. Colleges in Pune Providing Ph.D? Which entrance exam to be answered?
  9. Detailed information about Ph.D entrance exam of Pune University? -- [New]
  10. Date of conduct of MSc entrance exam by Pune University or Shivaji University(Kolhapur)? Which are the exam centers?
  11. Information about exams dates in 2010? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Procedure to get admission in PhD program if cleared Pre-PhD interview in Pune University?
  13. Procedure to study PhD in Pune University for MPM postgraduate? When the entrance exam will be held?
  14. If I clear SET exam will I be exempted from giving PhD entrance exam under Pune University?
  15. What is the Mathematics syllabus of Pune University PhD Entrance Exam?
  16. Ph.D from Pune University after completing M.Sc (Microbiology) in 2006? Date of entrance exam and forms?
  17. From where I can get the application form of Pune University PhD entrance exam? Last date of form submission?
  18. Study materials for Ph.D Pune University entrance exam
13th July 2012, 05:11 PM
Sammy11
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which are the online exam centers for Pune university Ph.D entrance?

Hello sir,
I have attached the document listing all the centers of phd enterance of unipune university

Kindly have a look at that ..!!
Attached Files
File Type: pdf 5may11_ListOfCentersForApril2012Exam.pdf(226.7 KB, 170 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?