25th November 2011, 08:03 PM
Shruti284

Will my IIT JEE application form be rejected after sending an incomplete application form?

I by mistake sent my 10th MARK SHEET(which does not contain birth proof) instead of 10th CERTIFICATE with the exam application form to the IIT - JEE. Will my form be rejected? What should I do to rectify my mistake?

26th November 2011, 08:45 AM
ravik1214
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: Will my IIT JEE application form be rejected after sending an incomplete application form?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shruti284 View Post
I by mistake sent my 10th MARK SHEET(which does not contain birth proof) instead of 10th CERTIFICATE with the exam application form to the IIT - JEE. Will my form be rejected? What should I do to rectify my mistake?
Will my IIT JEE application form be rejected after sending an incomplete application form?

Although it is mandatory to submit class 10th certificate in order to verify you date of birth .But it is not a major mistake and so many other students also make this type of mistake so IIT-JEE is not so harsh so i don't think your application will be rejected.

If you have filled the application form correctly and completely then definitely your application will not be rejected .I have seen so many students making some major faults and still getting their admit card so your case is not so difficult as IITs can verify your date of birth either from your Roll no which is already provided in class 10th marksheet or At the time of councelling .If you can crack IIT-JEE exam , then you will have to show your original documents at the time of councelling to get admission .

So don't worry .You will definitely Receive your admit card (If address provided by you in application is correct ).If you are still insecure then please contact IIT-JEE officials .

With Regards
ravik1214
26th November 2011, 09:53 AM
tejesh_09

Default Re: Will my IIT JEE application form be rejected after sending an incomplete application form?

Though incomplete application form for any exam is subjected to rejection still if you have provided all vital information with allied documents as asked in the application form, your IIT JEE application will not be rejected for silly mistake as those can be verified from the documents you have submitted along with application.

So don't worry you will get your admit card and further any mistake can also be verified at the time of counseling with original documents after selection in IIT JEE exam. If any delay in getting admit card then you can contact IIT-JEE athorities.
26th November 2011, 11:56 AM
Yasir yousf

Default Re: Will my IIT JEE application form be rejected after sending an incomplete application form?

Dear Shruti don't worry you can speed post them these certificates
26th November 2011, 12:12 PM
colabang

in which date ite aieee fromwill be come out
26th November 2011, 01:41 PM
kittu patwal

no,your form will not be sent back as it contains class10certificate which is major requirement
26th November 2011, 05:10 PM
VINEETDUBEY6384385

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shruti284 View Post
DEAR 10th class marks sheet also contains date of birth.....i have seen it in CBSE board....but if anyhw you feel some problem immediately make a call to people to that examination board....its reallly serious.....all d best.
29th November 2011, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

Will my IIT JEE application form be rejected after sending the class 10 certificate without attested?
30th November 2011, 02:11 PM
Unregistered

i sended my iitjee form with all enclosures but my enclosures are unattested, is my form will be rejected. What can i do now?
2nd December 2011, 10:29 AM
Unregistered

i forgot to send my 10th class certificate with the application?
2nd December 2011, 10:54 PM
Unregistered

I register online and not make bank challan and then i take i.i.t form and fill it . due to this my form rejected or not?
2nd December 2011, 11:52 PM
Unregistered

Hw to check any fault in app.form for jee
3rd December 2011, 05:02 PM
Unregistered

if i dont send obc certificate along with the form but i have marked ncl obc then will i be considered as general or my form will be rejected
6th December 2011, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

i didnt send checklist with my form.will my form be rejected?
6th December 2011, 08:08 PM
saasmari
Senior Member++

Dear pal,
aspirants need to fill the application form carefully and need to verify it before submitting as it is your future deciding exam.
Certain mistakes which are made in the application are sometimes not considered by them. But giving false information will surely get you in trouble namely giving wrong date of birth, providing wrong mark sheet, entering wrong community. The above are few major mistakes if found you will be prevented from appearing exam in the future.
Minor mistakes will be forgiven like forgetting to produce 10th mark sheets.
So be careful in writing your application as your application might be rejected. Be sure that your address with correct number and pin code is provided. Even though your application is filled correctly you will not receive your admit card
25th February 2012, 07:18 PM
sakshi12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i didnt send checklist with my form.will my form be rejected?
please help me with proper solution.will my form be rejected for not sending checklist with my form?
10th April 2012, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

I filled my roll number wrong in the ORS Sheet of jee paper. what can i do?? please help...
11th December 2012, 10:02 PM
Unregistered

will my IIT JEE application form be rejected if I forgot to countersinged it by my parents?? what can i do to over come from this problem..?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?