2nd December 2011, 02:36 PM
sumam1985

List of colleges for M.Phil degree through correspondence in visakhapatnam? What's the eligibility criteria, fee structure and course duration?

hi this is kiran ., me frm visakhapatnam (andhra pradesh) , i completed my executive MBA in HR . now interested in Mphil

my question is
1) is there any Mphil correspondence col in visakhapatnam
2) selection critreira for Mphil admission
3) fee structure
4) course duration

plz do answer to my questions , awaiting for reply

regards
kiran

Related Questions:
  1. How to do B.Ed course through correspondence? Procedure for admission? What is the course duration, fee structure and the eligibility criteria?
  2. Last date of submitting the application for B.Ed correspondence from DU? Eligibility criteria for B.Ed correspondence in DU? What is the fee structure? Duration of the correspondence course?
  3. List of the colleges offering CA correspondence course in Bangalore? What is the fee structure? What is the course duration?
  4. Which are the best hotel management colleges in Visakhapatnam? What is the duration of the course and fee structure?
  5. Procedure to do LLB course in Correspondence? How to apply for this course? Fee structure and Duration for this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Admission procedure and fee structure for joining B.Ed course through correspondence?
  7. What is the procedure for admission for B.Ed? What is the fee structure and the eligibility criteria?
  8. Which are the best colleges for B.Ed correspondence course in Thane or Mumbai? fee structure details?
  9. Information, eligibility criteria, course duration and list of BFA colleges?
  10. Which is the best college for B.Ed correspondence course in Thane or Mumbai? Fee structure details and the admission criteria?
  11. Is it possible to do B.Ed. th Chaudhary Charan Singh University through correspondence? What is the duration and fee for the course? -- [New]
  12. Am I eligible for BCA and what is the eligibility criteria? What is the fee structure for government colleges?
  13. In which college should I do Marine Engineering? Fee structure of the course, duration and the placement status? What is the eligibility criteria of it?
  14. Fee structure and Duration of CA course? Required Eligibility criteria to pursue this course?
  15. List of the colleges offering B. Ed through correspondence in Visakhapatnam?
  16. List of top colleges for M.Tech(Correspondence) in Civil Engineering. What's the eligibility criteria and fee structures? Can M.Tech and Ph.D be done in continuation with in a time span of 4-5 years?
  17. Eligibility criteria, colleges, duration and fee structure of MPH programme? Job opportunities in India and USA for MPH candidate?
  18. Colleges, qualification and fee structure of M.Phil (CS)?
5th March 2012, 03:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of colleges for M.Phil degree through correspondence in visakhapatnam? What's the eligibility criteria, fee structure and course duration?

sir i have done my ma eng with 56 percentage and b.ed now i want to do m.phill pls tell best university for it in delhi
4th July 2012, 11:12 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of colleges for M.Phil degree through correspondence in visakhapatnam? What's the eligibility criteria, fee structure and course duration?

pls tel me eligibiity about phd net slat get, m.phil.
12th July 2012, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges for M.Phil degree through correspondence in visakhapatnam? What's the eligibility criteria, fee structure and course duration?

hi this is kiran ., me frm visakhapatnam (andhra pradesh) , i completed my executive MBA in HR . now interested in Mphil

my question is

1) fee structure
2) course duration

plz do answer to my questions , awaiting for reply

regards

Kuldeep
9889 60 7128
4th September 2012, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

am complited online MBA course i want to study M phil distance education what is
14th September 2012, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

i completed m.com i want to study m.phil where is the seat available in university? please tell me answer immediately
4th October 2012, 10:55 PM
Unregistered

i am intersted in doing mphil in environment studies in banglore university which is the best college
3rd March 2013, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

Hi my self gori i completed my m.com with 2nd division after i want do m.phil plz suggest me imiditlly.
22nd July 2014, 11:40 AM
Unregistered

I had completed Mcom now i want to join MPhil in English literature so how to apply for admission and the related information about the course please help me to know
11th January 2015, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

I want to do Mphil in Computer Science Please can some one help on this ?

Aditya
[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?