9th November 2011, 12:02 PM
Shahnwazcool

Am I eligible for BCA and what is the eligibility criteria? What is the fee structure for government colleges?

Respected
I am Shahnwaz and I scored 72.4% in 10th 2008 and 54.8% in 12th with science in 2010 having Subjects Physics, chemistry, mathematics, English and word processing. I've some questions.
1) Am I eligible for BCA? And whats the eligibility criteria for BCA?
2) Which would be the best colleges or universities for me for doing BCA?
3) Pls tell me about BCA entrances of governmental colleges or universities?
4) Is BCA better for me?
5) What may be fee structure of governmental colleges ?

Related Questions:
  1. Fee structure for BCA? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Which are the government or government aided colleges in UP that are offering BCA course? Fee structure, admission criteria, and placement details?
  3. Eligibility criteria, Syllabus of BCA entrance exam? What is the fee structure in best colleges of Delhi?
  4. What are the various courses available after BCA in Australia? List of colleges along with their fee structure and eligibility criteria in Australia for the same?
  5. Eligibility criteria, fee structure and course duration of BCA in IGNOU?
  6. Details regarding admission criteria and fee structure of CDAC course in Maharashtra?
  7. How many top government colleges are there for BCA? What is the fee structure?
  8. What is the fee structure of BCA?
  9. Fee structure of colleges in and around Mumbai for BCA?
  10. List of medical colleges in Rajasthan? Fee structure and number of intake of students? Eligibility criteria for admission in the colleges?
  11. Best colleges in India offering BCA course? Eligibility criteria and the tuition fee of the course?
  12. What is the tuition fee for B.Tech? -- [New]
  13. Criteria for top Government colleges? What to choose in 11th and 12th standard? Fee structure for colleges?
  14. Eligibility criteria, list of colleges with fee structure and procedure to get admission in Ph.D(Ayurveda) after completing B.A.M.S?
  15. Fee structure for various medical colleges? How should I apply for this exam? Fee structure for the same? What is the fee structure for government college?
  16. Fee structure of the BCA course? Which are those top colleges?
  17. List of colleges with fee structure which offer MBBS in Abroad? Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply?
  18. What is the school fees for B.Pharm?
16th June 2012, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for BCA and what is the eligibility criteria? What is the fee structure for government colleges?

i just passed std.12th in commerce stream.Should I eligible for BCA course?help me...my mobile no.:09097981555
26th June 2012, 10:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for BCA and what is the eligibility criteria? What is the fee structure for government colleges?

BCA fees 1st year
4th August 2012, 11:38 AM
Unregistered

i have got 48% in puc science so am i eligible to do bca???...
29th August 2012, 10:39 PM
Unregistered

I have got 82.16 % in ssc and doing 10 2 with Economics, geography, Mathematics and computer science, what are bachelor degrees i can do?
9th January 2013, 11:27 AM
Unregistered

i am mahendra I have Pursuing B.com Part-iii From university Of Rajasthan Non Colleage Student. I want To Do BCA.
1 Can i Appear For BCa Exam in Rajasthan
2 Bca Exam Fees
23rd January 2013, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

I AM ROUFAL & I STUDIED COMMERS GROUP I AM ELIGIBLE OR NOT?
7th March 2013, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

what is the fee structure for BCA graduation
16th April 2013, 03:15 PM
Unregistered

I want to knowing about bca fee structure because i want to study at bit meshra ranchi please guidence your appreance
18th April 2013, 03:02 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

If you have studied Maths in 10+2 then you will be eligible for BCA course.

BCA is Bachelor in Computer Applications and it is offered by many Universities in Indian through entrance examination.

Hence you have to perform very well in the entrance to get admission into a top college.

If you get Government college then fee will be around Rs.11000 to 12000 per semester.

In private college fee is very high compared to Government colleges.

The top Universities for BCA are mentioned below:

-BIT,Mesra,Ranchi

-Cochin Univ of Science & Tech

-NIT Allahabad

-NIT Bhopal

-NIT Calicut

-NIT Durgapur

-NIT Jamshedpur

-NIT Kurukshetra

-NIT Raipur

-NIT Surathkal

-NIT Trichy NIMCET

-NIT Warangal

-Pondicherry Central University

-University of Hyderabad

-University of Pune

-VIT University Vellore
14th May 2013, 04:37 PM
Unregistered

i want to know about the best government colleges in delhi....
19th May 2013, 02:36 AM
Unregistered

plz prefer me a government college for bca
my name is ankit & my no is 8981138452
thank u
30th May 2013, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

i got 47% in 12 board ..am i eligible for bca or bba
1st June 2013, 02:15 PM
Unregistered

Which entrance exam i have to give for the admission in bca?
3rd June 2013, 10:49 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
i am ARNAB..i got 61% number in H.S exm..am i eligible for BCA???????
6th June 2013, 03:19 PM
Unregistered

which are the Goverment college of BCA in Maharashtra?
11th June 2013, 11:35 AM
Unregistered

Respected sir
I'm Nasreen unnisa nd have completed my intermediate with 85% frm cse group...... I want to do bca in an government college...... I wanted to knw colleges proving bca affiliated to ou ...... Thank u......
14th June 2013, 10:18 PM
Unregistered

i passed class 12 with 85.75%(best 4) in commerce stream with multimedia instead of maths, am i eligible for BCA from DU, if not, then what shud i do?
18th June 2013, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

Sir mai bca karna chahta hu 50% bane hai 12th me kam fees me kon se collag me admission mil jayega
plese replay jaldi
25th June 2013, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

Is maths is compulsary for doing BCA...
Commerce without maths can do BCA...

Or those who are having Re in MATHS can do BCA??
28th June 2013, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

sir i hav scored 78% in Diploma in Computer Science. Now want to do BCA ,can you please tell me that am i eligible for BCA & if so please suggest me good BCA government colleges in Bangalore
29th June 2013, 03:15 PM
Unregistered

How is BCA study in Andhra university ?
23rd September 2013, 06:17 PM
Unregistered

i want to know that what qulifaction they wants.......?????
29th October 2013, 03:15 AM
Unregistered

I passed 10 2 without mathematics(physics,chemistry & biology)wth 72% marks.am i eligible for BCA?
29th October 2013, 03:24 AM
Unregistered

I passed 10 2 withiut mathematics(physics,chemistry & biology)with 72% marks.am i eligible for BCA?is MATH mandatory for all university?If i do BCA from a university,where MATH is not mandatory for admission in BCA,then will my certificate of BCA be invalid?will that certificate be granted for any government service like bank etc.?
28th January 2014, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

I am studying in 11th science and had scored 86.36% in SSC & want to do BCA after 12th my subjects are maths, physics, chemistry,Biology, English & also had completed MS CIT with scoring 96% so what might be the requirements and fees of it?
24th March 2014, 10:53 AM
Unregistered

am i eligible for bca cource? I have cleared class xii exam in 2013-14 ,i have opt subject as biology ,chemistry, physics, english, computer science.
26th April 2014, 06:35 PM
Unregistered

My son who is waiting for 2 (COMPUTER SCIENCE) results is interested to do BCA AND i WANT TO KNOW THE PROCEDURE TO APPLY FOR THE SAME IN GOVERNMENT COLLEGES IN KERALA.
28th April 2014, 09:18 PM
dalviakii

BCA is very good feild for you,,n ur percentage is more than enough for it,,u can try in mumbai university, which is the best for such courses and can get admissions in any collage afliated by it ..... the fees for 1 year (government ) is 11000 - 12000 per annum.
5th May 2014, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

I am passed 10 2 in bio-scince without maths.
am I eligible for BCA?
sir,please help me.
1st June 2014, 09:09 PM
Unregistered

I failed in puc science after completing puc in next month can i join bca and maths is there in bca
14th July 2014, 02:01 AM
Unregistered

I failed in second year BCA with seven subjects..can I get admission in Second Year BCA in Hyderabad
14th July 2014, 02:18 AM
Unregistered

I failed in second year BCA with Seven subjects...can I get admission in second year BCA in Hyaderabadh...plz answer
15th July 2014, 03:53 PM
rakesh_batra
Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I failed in second year BCA with seven subjects..can I get admission in Second Year BCA in Hyderabad
I think you have to start from 1st year again if you are changing your institution.
You can get number of good universities for admission which provide quality education in this course and have better infrastructure facilities. Some of them which you could consider are: Lovely Professional University, PU, Chitkara, Thapar, Osmania. Among them, I have read a lot about LPU which offers scholarships to students as well (based on good percentage in qualifying exam).
So, visit their website to know about admission process.
26th May 2015, 10:49 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE RECENTLY PASSING 12th STANDARD AND GOT 59.4% CAN I GET ADMISSION IN BCA COLLEGE AS WELL AS BBA COLLEGE WHICH IS RELATED TO GOVT ?
27th May 2015, 02:58 PM
@@@@@@@@@tarun bisht

I am tarun and I scored 10 CGPA in 10th 2013 and 84% in 12th with science in 2015 having Subjects Physics, chemistry, mathematics, English,computer science. I've some questions.
1) Am I eligible for BCA? And whats the eligibility criteria for BCA?
2) Which would be the best colleges or universities for me for doing BCA?
3) Pls tell me about BCA entrances of governmental colleges or universities?
4) Is BCA better for me or BSc is better?
5) What may be fee structure of governmental colleges ?[/QUOTE]
6)tell me some best colleges in uttrakhand .
7(can i get some financial help from that institutions?
14th June 2015, 04:04 PM
Riya singh mehar

I have recently 12th Standard And got 61% Can i get Addmition bca college as well as Whitch related is goverment college?
15th June 2015, 12:25 AM
reconnect

If your main subject in class 12th is maths then you are eligble to do BCA .
BCA stands for Bachelor of computer applications so it is related to computer.
Many colleges offered entrance exams for BCA.
You can do BCA from many collages but private college's fee is very high its about 1 lakh per year.
Government college's fee is low about 10,000-13000 per semmester.
Good luck.
5th September 2015, 01:25 AM
Unregistered

I have done 1 year engg coaching after passing d 12th board exams and i dont want NIT'S so can i apply for BCA IN DELHI UNIVERSITY....??
31st January 2016, 09:49 PM
Unregistered

Hi I am completed ITI Electrical in govt collage and Diploma in open university. Can I eligible for BCA...
28th February 2016, 03:07 PM
Unregistered

Hi..I cleard 12th examination with 58.7% now am I eligible for BCA ? what is the fee structure for it in SIU
9th June 2017, 07:25 PM
Unregistered

Is the exams like CET, JEE Mains necessary for taking addmission for bca after 12 th
28th August 2017, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

I am shivam i passed my 12th stander 62% by art Stream am i eligible for BCA and what are the criteria of BCA
5th March 2021, 05:17 PM
Maahi14

The eligibility criteria to pursue BCA is the candidate must have passed 12th with 50% minimum aggregate.
The fee structure of BCA in government colleges is around 23000/- per annum. Fees also varies with the different colleges.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?