4th December 2011, 04:33 PM
astha_04

Can I eligible for this year SNAP Exam being a candidate pursuing final year of Graduation with an age of 20 years?

I wanted to know that am i eligible to give this year's i.e. 2011's SNAP exam or not.. i have already filled the form for this year.. i read that eligiblity criteria is 21yrs of age.. and i am just 20 and in my final year of graduation..!! So am i eligible for this year's exam??

10th December 2011, 01:31 PM
melwynjensen
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: Can I eligible for this year SNAP Exam being a candidate pursuing final year of Graduation with an age of 20 years?

Quote:
Originally Posted by astha_04 View Post
I wanted to know that am i eligible to give this year's i.e. 2011's SNAP exam or not.. i have already filled the form for this year.. i read that eligiblity criteria is 21yrs of age.. and i am just 20 and in my final year of graduation..!! So am i eligible for this year's exam??

AM I ELIGIBLE FOR SNAP EXAM??

Am afraid that you are not eligible for SNAP exam, there are relaxation of age for specific category students like SC/ST but still kinda not sure the best thing you can do is call the SNAP exam help desk and clear your doubts...

-> The contact details for SNAP 2011 exam is as follows...

Tel: +91-020-39116226, 27

E-Mail: [email protected]

Address: SYMBIOSIS INTERNATIONAL UNIVERSITY
SYMBIOSIS TEST SECRETARIAT
Gram : Lavale, Tal : Mulshi,
District : Pune - 412115

-> Any more queries, feel free to leave a post in our forum...

Quote:
"Actually, after while, finding the ideas is the easy part. Sorting them through and turning them into stories, now, that's the hard work."
10th December 2011, 01:59 PM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Can I eligible for this year SNAP Exam being a candidate pursuing final year of Graduation with an age of 20 years?

Quote:
Originally Posted by astha_04 View Post

Eligibility Criteria For SNAP

SNAP also known as Symbiosis National Aptitude Test which is conducted every year for admissions to the Symbiosis International University,Pune which is counted in the top 10 MBA colleges of India..

For appearing in SNAP..there is no age limit as such..

Any candidate who has graduation degree from a recognized University or a final year of graduation in any stream is eligible for appearing in SNAP..

The SNAP 2011 is going to be conducted on 18th December,2012 and i am really sorry but the last date for submission of application forms has gone by so you have to wait for the next year for applying for the exam..

For any further information on SNAP..visit their official website http://snaptest.org

all the best..

With Warm Regards
Nitz
10th December 2011, 03:11 PM
Sanwariya

Default Re: Can I eligible for this year SNAP Exam being a candidate pursuing final year of Graduation with an age of 20 years?

Hi!

I think that there is age limit according to SNAP notification.

Age Qualification for SNAP

Minimum age limit according to the notification for SNAP exam is 21 years, so interested candidates who satisfy the eligibility conditions can apply for the post. Those belonging to the reserved category are given relaxation in age. Those candidates who wish to avail relaxation in age should attach all documents to prove their eligibility for relaxation along with the form.

Therefore, You are not eligible to give exam..

Call SNAP centres and verify your details..

Regards,
14th March 2012, 11:19 PM
ramandeep.2dec

Default Re: Can I eligible for this year SNAP Exam being a candidate pursuing final year of Graduation with an age of 20 years?

Yes, you are eligible . You should be graduate or in final year of graduation for being eligible for Master`s degree program entrance test like SNAP.
10th January 2013, 02:30 PM
fight1

You are not eligible because you are pursuing graduation aso if you want to apply for SNAP test should be aware of the eligibility criteria in order to avoid any confusion.

Eligibility Criteria for SNAP:

You must have completed 21 years of age and have Indian citizenship

You must be a graduate in any discipline from statutory university with minimum 50% marks (45% for SC/ ST candidates) for all the Master of Business Administration programs.

You must visit the respective institute’s website for the programs which require graduates with specific subject specialization

Thanks..
14th January 2013, 04:11 PM
educationindia
Senior Member+

Hi Friends...........

No you are not eligible for this year SNAP exam as a graduation pursuing candidate & one more thing is its not possible at the age of 20 years...........

ALL THE BEST...........
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?