4th December 2011, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

What percentage in 12th is needed for AIEEE? How much cost is needed for an AIEEE application form?

sir tell me what percentage i need to appear in aieee entrance examination.
what amount bank draft i need for entrance examination
please reply soon .....

Related Questions:
  1. Minimum marks needed in 12th standard to qualify for AIEEE exam?
  2. How can I edit my percentage in AIEEE application form? I've written 72% by mistake rather than 68%
  3. Percentage needed in 12th boards for admission in NIT? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. What is the size, background colour needed in AIEEE application form?
  5. Percentage of marks needed in 12th for Bachelor of Veterinary Science from Kerala? How and from where to get application form?
  6. What should i do to become a psyciatrist after passing 12th? How much percentage marks is needed in 12th -- [New]
  7. How much percentage is needed in MBBS in 12th standard? How much marks are needed?
  8. From which bank to buy AIEEE form? Cost of the application form?
  9. How much marks needed to get admission in Jaypee Noida, YMCA, MD University and Modi Institute?
  10. How many forms do I have to fill for B.Tech and for B.Arch?
  11. Can I get any NIT college in Nagpur, Amravati and Pune after scoring 55 marks in AIEEE college? How much marks are needed in AIEEE? I have got 55 marks in AIEEE
  12. How to check the application status for AIEEE?
  13. How much marks needed in aieee for selection in DCE or any other government college of delhi?
  14. How to prepare for AIEEE or other exam related to this field? How much percentage is needed?
  15. From where to get upcoming AIEEE exam form in Pune? Cost of the application form?
  16. How many months are needed for AIEEE preparation?
  17. Am I eligible to appear for AIEEE after completing 12th to years back? List of bank branches where AIEEE application form is available?
  18. Is it possible to resubmit AIEEE application form?
7th March 2012, 07:29 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What percentage in 12th is needed for AIEEE? How much cost is needed for an AIEEE application form?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir tell me what percentage i need to appear in aieee entrance examination.
what amount bank draft i need for entrance examination
please reply soon .....
The All India Engineering Entrance Examination is conducted for admission into the following courses:

Bachelor of Engineering
Bachelor of Technology
Bachelor of Architecture
Bachelor of Planning

For Bachelor of Engineering and Bachelor of Technology, candidate must have qualified Higher Secondary level of examination with the subject combination of Physics and Mathematics and either Biology or Chemistry or Computer Science.

For Bachelor of Architecture and Bachelor of Planning, candidate must have passed the Higher Secondary level of examination with Mathematics and must gave scored a minimum of 50% in aggregate.

The Application Fee for any one program is as follows:

Online Mode- Rs.500 for General and OBC category candidates and Rs.250 for Sc/St category candidates.

Offline Mode- Rs..800 for General and OBC category candidates and Rs.400 for Sc/St category candidates.

The Application Fee for more than one program is as follows:

Online Mode- Rs.1100 for General and OBC category candidates and Rs.550 for Sc/St category candidates.

Offline Mode- Rs..1400 for General and OBC category candidates and Rs.700 for Sc/St category candidates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?