8th November 2010, 02:28 AM
Unregistered

What are the hot research topics these days? What kind of project proposal is to be submitted?

Hello sir
I am a student from NIT Surathkal.I am in 2nd year,Mechanical Engineering.
I want to apply for a summer internship at IAS or any other institute.
I am more interested in automobiles and FEA.
What are the hot research topics today?What kind of a project proposal should be submitted?
I have taken training in CATIA and ANSYS,so it would be nice if I could use them in my research.

18th July 2011, 03:01 AM
jayeshkhandagle

Default Re: What are the hot research topics these days? What kind of project proposal is to be submitted?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir
I am a student from NIT Surathkal.I am in 2nd year,Mechanical Engineering.
I want to apply for a summer internship at IAS or any other institute.
I am more interested in automobiles and FEA.
What are the hot research topics today?What kind of a project proposal should be submitted?
I have taken training in CATIA and ANSYS,so it would be nice if I could use them in my research.
basically the modern era in which we are residing is
like the darwin theory 'survival of fitest'
if u want to stand u should make something different which is never been seen before and give good efficiency(bcoz it is only point of concern)
u do one thing take models of two machine and combine them u will get new machine
if u dnt undrstnd ask i will give an eg
20th August 2011, 09:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the hot research topics these days? What kind of project proposal is to be submitted?

i want to study phd in mathematics. but i don't know how to choose the topic.please guide me
7th October 2011, 01:00 AM
Unregistered

i want project topic that i want to present it.
7th February 2012, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

Plez reply me some topic of miner project regarding mechanical trade
15th March 2012, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
I have done MCA (Correspondence) in 2010 want to do Phd. from any govt. University which will provide job/stippen
and also plz tell me about the Latest Topics for Phd.
Can I go for Phd Bioinformatics..

Plz help me
Regards
satwant
5th August 2014, 02:25 PM
Unregistered

its a good future to automobile in india and abroad
so you do research in automatic automobiles system
which is for society purpose
ur experment should be useful fot people mainly middle class family
13th March 2016, 09:42 AM
Unregistered

can I have some companies names in rajasthan for internship courses of computer science b.tech students. ..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?