2nd November 2010, 03:53 PM
arjunshaw

Summer internship in core companies for 5th semester ETC students?

Respected sir,
I, Arjun Shaw, is a 5th semester student in electronics and telecommunication department of Bengal engineering and Science University,Shibpur. Sir i want a summer internship in core companies and particularly in our field. Thanking you,

Related Questions:
  1. List of construction based companies in Delhi to do summer internship while doing 5th semester civil engineering?
  2. Detailed information about the companies with eligibility criteria which offers Summer Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 5th semester student?
  3. List of core companies in Hyderabad that offer 2 months(or less) summer internship for ECE students? How to apply for the summer internship in these companies? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. List of Core Companies offering 2 months Summer Internships for Mechanical candidates? How to apply for Summer Internship in these Companies?
  5. List of core companies which offer 1 month Internship to B.Tech(ECE) 5th semester student?
  6. Companies offering Internship to ECE 5th semester student in Gujarat?
  7. Which companies in Mumbai provide 1 month Internship programme for EXTC (5th Semester) students?
  8. How to do summer internship? Which core companies are giving summer internship?
  9. Summer internship in core companies being in 3rd year 2nd semester Mechanical engineering branch?
  10. Core Companies in Hyderabad that offer 2 months Summer Internship for Mechanical students? How to apply for this Summer Internship in these companies?
  11. How to do internship in core companies? I am a 5th semester electronics and communication student
  12. Procedure to apply for Internship in any core company for B.Tech(CSE) 5th semester student?
  13. Which Companies provide Summer Training for 6th Semester Civil Engineering students? -- [New]
  14. List of core companies in India that offer summer internship for ECE students? What is the difference between internship and mini project
  15. Which core companies should I select for internship during ECE course?
  16. List of core companies in hyderabad that offer 2 months summer training for Mechanical Students
  17. What is the eligibility and procedure to apply for internship while doing 5th semester in B.Tech Computer Science engineering?
  18. List of companies in Ahmedabad offering Summer Internship for B.Tech (IT) 4th semester students?
13th July 2011, 06:31 PM
akhilesh16071991
Senior Member++

Default Re: Summer internship in core companies for 5th semester ETC students?

Dear friend,
For doing summer internship you have to send your CV attached with recommendation letter from training and placement department of your institution to following below core companys.

Core electronics companys are:

Siemens,Kolkata
Texas instrumentation,Siliguri
Bhel
Ntpc
Samsung
Bsnl
Airtel...etc
13th January 2012, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Summer internship in core companies for 5th semester ETC students?

sir i m a btech ece student.right now i m in mi gth semester.i see ol my friends doing some additional courses and trainings.i have no clue what to do.can you please suggest me what courses o training i can do right now..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?