7th December 2011, 05:51 PM
AYON DUTTA

Admission in B.Com in IGNOU? What is the date of issue of the admission form?

Sir i have pass b.com from Calcutta University.now i want to take admission in m.com in IGNOU so please tell me the date of issuing admission form.i am waiting for your answer.

20th January 2012, 03:18 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission in B.Com in IGNOU? What is the date of issue of the admission form?

The details of the M.Com course from IGNOU.
Required qualification is a bachelors degree or equivalent from any recognized board. The minimum duration of the course is 2 years and maximum is 5 years.
The admission notification generally comes out in the month of May/June every year and the last date of submission is normally 31st July. In order to know more about M.Com from IGNOU refer its official website. www.ignou.ac.in
28th March 2012, 04:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission in B.Com in IGNOU? What is the date of issue of the admission form?

where is center of form issue ?
30th April 2012, 09:23 AM
Unregistered

i am from jalandhar. how can i get b.com form of ignou in jalandhar
2nd May 2012, 10:41 AM
tyler_durdun

Dear friend.
Indira Gandhi National Open University(IGNOU) is the largest open Indian university and 5th largest in the world.
It provides a no. Of top undergraduate, post graduate and diploma courses through correspondence.

Msc. is another course provided by IGNOU. It is a post graduate course and to be eligible for that you have to be a graduate in bsc. Or equivalent degree or diploma with 3 year duration. Also the main subjects in your graduation must be Physics, Chemistry and Maths with an aggregate of 50% for general and 45% for SC/ST category.

You can get the application forms online from 1st june to 1st December 2011 from official IGNOU website:
www.ignou.ac.in

or you may get the application form from the nearest regional head. There are a no.of regional heads in many cities of India. To get your nearest one kindly check the link:
http://www.ignou.ac.in/ignou/aboutig...gional/website

: :GOOD LUCK: :
26th June 2012, 03:46 PM
Unregistered

sir what is the date of issue of application forms for bcom in IGNOU?when can i collect it?is it necessary to write entrance exam sir?please guide me sir.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?