9th December 2011, 02:54 PM

Can I do part time PhD from UAE after completing MCA from Madras university?

Sir/Madam,

I have completed my MCA from Madras university in and am currnetly working in Dubai .Can i do a part time phd from UAE.Is it valid in india? will i be eligible to work as a lecturer in india once i pursue that?

if not suggest me how will i be able to get it from india suggest me some universities(full time/part time )from india

Longing to hear from you

thanks and regards

Jishar

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to do Ph.D as part time after completing my MCA in IGNOU open university?
  2. How to apply for PhD in Computer science after completing MCA?
  3. Universities in India which offer Part time PhD in Geography?
  4. Am I eligible to study Part Time PhD if completed MCA from IGNOU?
  5. Universities which offer Part Time PhD in Computer Application to MCA postgraduate?
  6. How to register for Ph.D part time under Anna University? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How to do M.Phil Biotechnology as part time in Prist University? I have completed MSc Biotechnology from Madras University
  8. Is it necessary to appear in NET and SLET to study Part Time PhD in Management at Madras University? -- [New]
  9. Possibility to pursue Part Time Ph.D for MCA postgraduate?
  10. What is the scope of part time Ph.D? I am a MCA passout and doing a job in software company in Java/J2EE
  11. Is it possible to do Ph.D in AP universities as part time after completing MCA?
  12. Recognised university for correspondence M.Phil/PhD in English?
  13. Can I do part time PhD being an M.Sc(IT) postgraduate of IGNOU?
  14. PhD after MCA (correspondence) is possible? Can I go for BioInformatic as my PhD topic?
  15. How to do MCA part time after completing BCA degree? Is it good to opt for part time MCA?
  16. How to do part time MCA after completing BSc?
  17. How to do part time Ph.D in Bharathiar University? What are the merits and demerits of part time Ph.D?
  18. Which type of PhD should I do full time or part time? Going to university daily is necessary in regular PhD? Syllabus, books and question papers for it?
21st May 2012, 03:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do part time PhD from UAE after completing MCA from Madras university?

Hi Jishar,

The UGC has passed a rule (or about to) that there can be no part time PhD courses in India :(. Even I will need to look out at other options. If you want to do Ph.D in India you will need to enrol for a full time course.

Lee
21st November 2013, 08:30 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do part time PhD from UAE after completing MCA from Madras university?

Sir/Madam,

I have completed my Master degree in pharmacology from Inda in and am currently working in Dubai .Can i do a part time phd from UAE.Is it valid in india? will i be eligible to work as a lecturer in india once i pursue that?

if not suggest me how will i be able to get it from india suggest me some universities(full time/part time )from india

Longing to hear from you

ali
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?