30th September 2011, 07:29 AM
pratikdeepu

How to do part time Ph.D in Bharathiar University? What are the merits and demerits of part time Ph.D?

I intended to do part time Phd in bharathiar university. so i want to know is bharthiar university ugc recognised one and what are the merits and demerits of part time phd. shall i pursue part time phd ? please suggest

Related Questions:
  1. How to do Ph.D in good university after completing MSc in Industrial Biotechnology?
  2. Am I eligible to do Part Time PhD from Bharathiar University if completed M.Phil from Distance Education?
  3. Universities in India which offer Part time PhD in Geography?
  4. What is the procedure and details to be followed for doing Ph.D course in English in Maharashtra?
  5. What is the the procedure follwoed for doing part time PHD enquiry from BHU?
  6. Which type of PhD should I do full time or part time? Going to university daily is necessary in regular PhD? Syllabus, books and question papers for it?
  7. List of universities which offer Part Time PhD in Computer Science to M.Sc postgraduate? Total expenses to study Part Time PhD?
  8. Colleges in Mumbai who conducts PhD in Pharmaceutics? Difference between part time and full time PhD?
  9. Procedure and eligibility criteria to do Ph.D English in Indian Universities?
  10. Procedure to convert from full time to part time PhD course for a candidate of Anna University? -- [New]
  11. PhD part time/full time Computer Science in IIT or Foreign university?
  12. Reputed college or institute in India for PhD in CSE/IT? Whether to do regular PhD or part time?
  13. Can I study Part Time PhD in Bharathiar University after completing M.Phil(English) from Vinayaka Mission University 6 years ago?
  14. List of universities which offer Part Time PhD in Electronics to a Lecturer?
  15. Does BHU Varanasi conduct part time phd is management? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Can I do part time PhD being an M.Sc(IT) postgraduate of IGNOU?
  17. Details of universities offering part time PhD in Pharmaceutics?
  18. List of open universities providing Ph.D part time in Kolkata?
13th October 2012, 09:57 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do part time Ph.D in Bharathiar University? What are the merits and demerits of part time Ph.D?

is part time phD from Bharatiyar university tamilnadu is recognised by UGC
10th December 2013, 02:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do part time Ph.D in Bharathiar University? What are the merits and demerits of part time Ph.D?

I am mphil passout the year of 2012.now I want to do phd in full time..when will apply for phd and will give procedures for join the phd.....
18th March 2014, 10:18 PM
Unregistered

I did my m.sc botany,presently I am working as a teacher I want to study ph.d in education by distance/correspondence mode ,please give the valuable and genuine universities details
16th April 2014, 11:03 AM
Unregistered

which university recognised in phd in library science ? i am complete mphil in library science in y.c.m.open university,nashik please tell me phd entrance exam.?
29th July 2014, 02:16 PM
Unregistered

i finished my msc maths can i able to do phd directly or whether i want to study mphil then only i can able to do phd ya?
12th May 2017, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

I finished my M.E and not working in any of the colleges. Am I eligible to do part time Ph.d under anna university?
24th June 2017, 12:53 AM
Unregistered

I intended to do part time Phd in bharathiar university. So i want to know is bharthiar university ugc recognised one and what are the merits and demerits of part time phd. shall i pursue part time phd?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?