10th December 2011, 01:03 PM
devesh.pandey17892@gmail.

How to do Aerospace Engineering from IIT or NIT after doing BSc final year?

I am student of B.Sc. final year . i want todo aerospace eng. from IIT's or NIT's .Pleasegive me suggetion.

Related Questions:
  1. Are IITs and NITs the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. What do I have to do after 12th to become an Astronaut?
  3. Can I do MS in Aerospace engineering after B.Sc?
  4. Can I write JEE exam after studying in BSc Physics final year?
  5. Is IIT Kanpur better in M.Tech Aerospace Engineering than IIT Kharagpur and IIT Madras?
  6. Which is the best college to pursue Astronaut course? Best course in Ahmedabad?
  7. Is M.Tech in Aerospace engineering from IIT Kanpur better than IIT Madras and IIT Kharagpur
  8. Do IIT and NIT ask for final year percentage above 60%? Is there a possibility to get such colleges?
  9. List of colleges from where I can do M.Tech?
  10. Companies for doing Final semester project in Mechanical Engineering
  11. Am I eligible for Aerospace Engineering after B.E in Computer Science and Engineering?
  12. Marks required in 12th to qualify for Aerospace Engineering? Is there any entrance exam? Should I pass the IIT exam? List of good Aerospace engineering colleges in Kerala?
  13. How to do summer internship/paid internship job in ISRO? I am a 2nd year student of department of Aerospace Engineering in IIT Kharagpur
  14. Can I take admission in IIT in Aeronautics or Aerospace after pursuing B.E in Mechanical? What is the procedure?
  15. How to join IIT Kanpur for aerospace engineering?
  16. Can I get admission in any IIT course after opting for BSc Maths or BSc Physics?
  17. How to join NIT and IIT after completion of diploma coruse? -- [New]
  18. Which NITs are best to pursue Aerospace Engineering branch? Marks required in AIEEE to study Aerospace Engineering under NITs
18th December 2011, 04:55 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do Aerospace Engineering from IIT or NIT after doing BSc final year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by devesh.pandey17892@gmail. View Post
I am student of B.Sc. final year . i want todo aerospace eng. from IIT's or NIT's .Pleasegive me suggetion.
HI,
If you are intrested in doing Aeronautical engineering from IIT, NIT you have to qualify the exam like IIIT-JEE, AIEEE.

I.I.T-J.E.E exam is conducted by Indian Institute of Technology.

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA for I.I.T-J.E.E EXAM:-
> Pass 12th with minimum 60% marks(55% for ST/SC).
> Must be citizen of India.

A.I.E.E.E is conducted by C.B.S.E once in a yer.

It is a all India level exam.

Eligibility Criteria for A.I.E.E.E:-
>pass 12th with minimum 50% marks from recognized university.
> age should be above 17year.
> Must be citizen of India.

ALL THE BEST!
9th January 2012, 08:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do Aerospace Engineering from IIT or NIT after doing BSc final year?

12th June 2012, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

in which collage of nit .....the branch of Aerospace Engineering is available....plz tell...i m in very confusion
12th June 2012, 02:58 PM
nikshay93

in which nit the branch of Aerospace Engineering is available ,,....plz tell.......
26th June 2012, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

wha are the various options to get admission in aerospace.i live in delhi
11th May 2013, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

Is there a aerospace engineering course available in IIT
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?