12th November 2010, 08:46 PM
Shipra17

Entrance Exam for B.Arch? Eligibility Criteria and Date of Form availability?

Please inform me about entrance exam dates,form availability & eligibility criteria for b.arch.

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance Exam for B.Arch? Eligibility Criteria and Date of Form availability? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Date of PGCET 2017 notification and availability of form in Bangalore? -- [New]
  3. Best MCA colleges in India? Date of availability of forms? Date of entrance exam and the eligibility criteria?
  4. Date of availability of application forms, last date date to apply and eligibility criteria for AIIMS entrance examination 2011
  5. How can I download the application form of PhD(Computer Science) entrance exam conducted by Kurukshetra University? Eligibility criteria, cost of application form, last date of form submission and date of examination?
  6. When the application form of NIPER PhD entrance exam will be released? Eligibility criteria and last date of application?
  7. B.Tech VS B.Arch, which one is better?
  8. Date of availability of AFMC exam forms? What is the cost of the form? Criteria to apply?
  9. What is the last date of entrance exam of B.Ed? Information about form availability of Kanpur
  10. List of universities offering PhD in Political Science in and around Kolkata? Eligibility criteria, application details and date of entrance exams?
  11. Am I eligible for IIT JEE after passing diploma?
  12. Date of entrance exam, last date of exam, eligibility and syllabus for M.Sc entrance exam of Banaras Hindu University?
  13. Eligibility criteria and last date of form submission for Jamia Millia Islamia B.Ed entrance exam?
  14. GTO exam form availability date? I have scored 70% aggregate
  15. How to get admission to MSc maths course in Utkal University? Date of sale of entrance exam form? Eligibility criteria of the entrance exam?
  16. Date of availability of MCA entrance exam form of Delhi university?
  17. Eligibility, duration and date of sale of forms for Garhwal University?
  18. Date of exam and form availability for B.Ed from DU?
13th November 2010, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Entrance Exam for B.Arch? Eligibility Criteria and Date of Form availability?

even i want to know the entrance exam for B.Arch?? date of forums??
19th December 2010, 10:43 AM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance Exam for B.Arch? Eligibility Criteria and Date of Form availability?

hi,
there is aieee b.arch/b.planning exam,you can get admission to all the top architecture school after clearing this exam
it consists of three parts
1.mathematics
2.aptitude
2.drawing test
the date of of ale of application form is 22-12-2010 to 14-1-2011
all the best
5th January 2011, 11:12 AM
Unregistered

Syllabus of aptitude test
30th January 2011, 06:23 PM
Unregistered

MHCET-ARCH EXAM WHEN APPLY
11th April 2011, 04:43 AM
Unregistered

Can my daughter has the following subjects i.e. Mathametics, Drawing, MUsic & History in 12th class. Can she appear for the B Arch entrance exam
19th April 2011, 03:42 PM
Unregistered

what is the eligibility for B.Arch? Entrance exam is needed?
21st April 2011, 04:29 PM
Unregistered

what have to be done for b arch ?
3rd May 2011, 11:37 PM
Unregistered

sir can i exam this time for b arch from mumbai palace only plz tell me .......
29th May 2011, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

what is the date to fill the form for MHCET BArch?
13th June 2011, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

i have got 39 marks in maths and overall 57% m i eligible for b.arch. please tell me sir
4th July 2011, 12:10 AM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shipra17 View Post
Please inform me about entrance exam dates,form availability & eligibility criteria for b.arch.
B.Arch Stands For Bachelor's degree in Architecture, And To Apply for This examination You Need To Complete Your 12Th Examination With At Least Minimum 50% marks And You Have Study Maths And English In Your 12Th Examination.

So, For B. Arch. Courses, The Candidate Must have passed 12Th Examination with English and Maths Subjects And Obtained Minimum 50% Aggregate Marks.

The Admission in This course are based on the Entrance Examination and After Clear the Entrance Examination You Will get Admission In B.Arch Courses.

Entrance Examinations For B.Arch Courses -

- AIEEE Examination

- NATA Examination

- IIT JEE Examination.

So, please Appear Any One Of the Given Examination and Crack the Examination with Good Marks And Rank, If you Want To Get Admission in Top B.Arch Colleges. For More Information Please Check The Official Websites of The Given Entrance Examinations.
4th July 2011, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

my score in iit
4th July 2011, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

sir
i am an employee of punjab Govt. and also serving at chandigarh. My ward is studing in 10 1 a medical at chandigarh please clarify as to whether my ward falls in 85% quata of M.B.B.S. seats of punjab or otherwise.

e-mail [email protected]
4th October 2011, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

when are the forms out for b.arch? and what is the syllabus for examination?
3rd December 2011, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

hai
i am pandu, i completed diploma in civil engg with 80%. i would like to join in b.arch in lateral entry. can any body my best
8th December 2011, 09:08 AM
Unregistered

sir what is the date of exam of b-arch of aieee i have submit the application form for both b-tech and b-arch annd want to know when will the exam of b-arch will it held on the same day like like when b-tech or on after or before
15th December 2011, 06:32 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my diploma in IT with 68% aggregate marks,can i appear for B.Arch entrance exam...............plz let me know as early as possible.....................plz reply me at [email protected]
16th December 2011, 12:55 AM
priyo06
Senior Member+++

dear friend,

There are basically the following important parts are there :

1.mathematics
2.aptitude
3.drawing test

The date of of ale of application form is 22-12-2010 to 14-1-2011

all the best
31st December 2011, 01:05 AM
Unregistered

WHEN ARE MHTCET BARCH FORM COMING OUT
31st March 2012, 11:22 PM
Unregistered

hi my daughter is a dentist. she have studied the following subjects in 12th class; physics, english, chemistry, biology, is she eligible to do architecture
5th May 2012, 11:11 PM
Unregistered

my younger brother has just completed his diploma in interior designing, can he appear for nata?
can he get an admission for b.arch.?
23rd July 2012, 03:26 PM
Unregistered

I have heard that ,entrance examination for architecture has been cancelled.Is that right?
28th May 2013, 08:53 AM
mxsiva4u
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: Entrance Exam for B.Arch? Eligibility Criteria and Date of Form availability?

Dear ,

Eiligibity Criteria for B.Arch Course :

The candidates must have completd class 12th study with the study of Physics ,Chemistry and Mathematics .

The candidates are selected on qualifying the National Entrance Examination conducted for B.Arch Course.

The Entrance Examination through which Entrance Examination are conducted are :

IIT /JEE or AIEEE entrance qualified.

Thanks...
29th May 2013, 06:37 PM
Srushtibitti

HI..........

The Candidate Must have passed 12Th Examination with English and Maths Subjects And Obtained Minimum 50% Aggregate Marks.

B.Arch Courses -

NATA Examination
IIT JEE Examination.
AIEEE Examination

The date of of ale of application form is 22-12-2010 to 14-1-2011

OK........
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?