14th December 2011, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

When will be the Exam Notification of JNU for MA in Sociology?

sir,
I wish to study M.A SOCILOGY in JNU.When will be the exam notification announced and what kind of preparation i need?

Related Questions:
  1. jnu sociology syllabus? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Is majors and honors in economics or sociology is same? Which one to take next after completion of graduation?
  3. Information about JNU entrance exam for PG medical sociology? Mode question papers of it?
  4. How can I apply for M.A in Sociology at JNU? How to crack the exam?
  5. Am I eligible to study Master of Social Work in JNU if completed B.A.(Sociology) in IGNOU?
  6. Is PhD(Sociology) offered in Hindi Medium at JNU?
  7. What is the criteria of sociology M.A entrance in JNU? Can a student with physics honors graduation apply for it?
  8. Need syllabus of JNU Entrance Exam for MA (Sociology) admission?
  9. How to prepare for MA Sociology admission in colleges like Jamia Milia and JNU?
  10. Admission criteria of JNU for MA History?
  11. Detailed syllabus for Public Ad and Sociology? What is the procedure for PCS exam?
  12. Which is better choice to do PG course after completion of B.A Sociology? MA Sociology or MSW?
  13. Percentage required for Ph.D in sociology after completing graduation in sociology as a non collegiate?
  14. Eligibility for doing BCA in JNU? How to apply for this course? What is the fee for BCA course in JNU? -- [New]
  15. How to prepare for the entrance to prepare for PG course in Sociology from JNU/Delhi University? How to get more marks in the entrance?
  16. Does M.Phil(Sociology) is offered in Mother Teresa Women's University? Can I get admission if completed M.Sc in Medical Sociology?
  17. Entrance exams to study M.A.(Sociology) for B.A.(Sociology) graduate?
  18. Which language course to do and from where?
21st January 2012, 10:57 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: When will be the Exam Notification of JNU for MA in Sociology?

I am a student of assam from where i get entrance examination form for MA in sociology at JNU
17th March 2012, 09:28 AM
Unregistered

how many university are there in india for ma corse
23rd March 2012, 04:47 PM
Unregistered

I have done BA Sociology from Ignou. Can I get admission in JNU for MA Sociology. Please let me know the procedure.
5th March 2013, 05:49 PM
Unregistered

what is the syllabus of m.a entrance sociology exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?