14th December 2011, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

Are CA students eligible for UPSC exam? How to apply for the same and which are the subjects to be chosen?

hi friends.........
i am a CA,wants to appear for UPSC exams in 2012.
i just wants to know,are CA eligible for UPSC exams? if Yes how to apply for the same & what subjects are to choose,the best classes to attend for preparing for the same in Delhi?

24th December 2011, 06:54 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Are CA students eligible for UPSC exam? How to apply for the same and which are the subjects to be chosen?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hi friends.........
i am a CA,wants to appear for UPSC exams in 2012.
i just wants to know,are CA eligible for UPSC exams? if Yes how to apply for the same & what subjects are to choose,the best classes to attend for preparing for the same in Delhi?
The Union Public Service Commission conducts various examination and being a professional, you are eligible for all those exams which requires a candidate to be a graduate in any discipline. Candidate who have done any kind of professional course are considered to be equivalent to graduates. So, as per the UPSC guidelines, you are eligible for the following exams:

Civil Service Exam
Combined Graduate Level Exam( For Indian Military Academy)
Central Police Force Exam

However, for each of the exams, you must be within the age limit applicable for each examination.
Since there are various examination conducted by UPSC, the syllabus of each of them differs.
For more information, refer to the official website of UPSC.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?