14th December 2011, 09:37 PM
vyasc1

When is the notification out for ISRO, DRDO and other government sector jobs?

I am pursuing my final year btech in ece branch .I want to know when the notifications for isro,drdo&other govt sector joba going to release& syllabus

19th August 2012, 11:29 PM
prince raj1

Default Re: When is the notification out for ISRO, DRDO and other government sector jobs?

hii..
ISRO Stands for Indian Space Research Organization. There are two ways for entering into ISRO
-Through Valid Score in GATE exam
-Through written exam conducted by the ISRO
for applying online http://www.isro.gov.in
To apply online visit http://www.drdo.gov.in/
14th April 2013, 03:43 PM

Default Re: When is the notification out for ISRO, DRDO and other government sector jobs?

hello i am mohd rizwan khan i am studing in b.tech mechanical final year i cant understand my life what i do after b.tech please tell me like softwear knowledge
22nd September 2013, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

i am studing 3rd year b.tech i want to in isro so plz tell the gate score to join their?????????
3rd October 2013, 10:53 AM
Unregistered

when do the ISRO give notifications for recruitment of b.tech students?
8th February 2014, 12:01 PM
Unregistered

i am btech second year student , i wanna goto defence side after my degree so suggest me about jobs and hw to prepare from know
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?