14th December 2011, 11:44 PM
Unregistered

In which companies should I apply for month long internship while doing B.Tech ETC?

hello sir,
I am a student of B.Tech. Electronics and Instrumentation. I have already completed my third semester . I am wishing to pursue a month long internship after my fourth semester.
Kindly suggest some companies where I could apply for the same.
Looking forward to your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. Companies offering 1 month Internship related to Electronics for B.E.(ECE) 2nd year student?
  2. Companies offering 5-6 months Internship programme in Bangalore for B.Tech(CSE) 4th semester student? Procedure to apply for it?
  3. What is the procedure to be followed for doing internship in one month?
  4. Details regarding internship for B.Tech CSE students in Visakhapatinam?
  5. Which are the companies providing internship in the month of June?
  6. List of companies offering 1 month internship for 3rd year B.Tech ECE students?
  7. List of companies in which I can apply for 6 months of internship in June while having 72% in 10th, 53% in 12th and 55% in b.Tech and done SQL certification and will go for DBA modules? Criteria for applying for internship?
  8. Companies offering 1 month Summer Internship to B.E.(CSE) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  9. List of companies providing internship in Hyderabad? What's the applying procedure for the same?
  10. In which all companies I can apply having done internship in IBM and FMS-Delhi?
  11. List of companies providing quality internship of less than 2 months duration in Hyderabad? How can I apply for the same?
  12. How may I do internship for one month in any core companies? I'm in B.Tech(electrical and electronics) 3rd year
  13. How to apply for internship being a final year BBA student? -- [New]
  14. Possibility to apply for Internship programme in any good company for B.Tech 2nd year student? List of companies offering Internship programme?
  15. How many companies are there in Mumbai providing internship for a period of 1 month?
  16. List of the companies providing internship for a month?
  17. Companies offering 6 month internship to B.Tech CSE students of 3rd year?
  18. Which companies are offering 1 month internship in Hyderabad? -- [Most Discussed]

25th February 2012, 05:20 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which companies should I apply for month long internship while doing B.Tech ETC?

There are lots of companies which offer internship programs for engineering students. Most of these companies recruit interns who have completed at least 3 years of engineering. It is always a good option to do an internship program during your graduation. This will help you to get used to the work culture and atmosphere. You can apply in companies likes KSB pumps, Philips, GE, HAL etc.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?