13th July 2014, 02:36 AM
Unregistered

Possibility to apply for Internship programme in any good company for B.Tech 2nd year student? List of companies offering Internship programme?

sir,
I am a student of Gandhi Institute of Technology Advancement, bhubaneswar, Odisha. I want to do an internship. I will b completing my btech 2nd yr so i want to apply for internship in a good company before my college reopens.

Is it possible for me to apply for internship, and could you send me the list of companies I could apply for in Odisha.

Waiting for your kind reply
thank you

Related Questions:
  1. Companies offering 5-6 months Internship programme in Bangalore for B.Tech(CSE) 4th semester student? Procedure to apply for it?
  2. Whether a M.Tech 1st year student is eligible to apply for Internship programme? List of the companies offering Internship programme?
  3. Can I apply for Internship programme in any good Telecom company being a B.Tech(E&TC) 3rd year student? When the internship programme will be started? How can I apply for it?
  4. Why companies not replying for me for internship programme? List of companies offering HR summer internship?
  5. Detailed information about the companies offering Internship programme in Hyderabad for B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
  6. Procedure to apply for Internship programme in any MNC company for M.Tech 2nd year student?
  7. Companies offering Winter Internship programme for B.Tech Mechanical Engineer?
  8. Companies offering Internship programme for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student? How to apply for it?
  9. Companies offering Internship/Training programme for B.Tech Civil Engineering 3rd year student?
  10. List of companies offering internship programme in Chennai? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Information about Microsoft student internship programme?
  12. List of the companies offering Summer Internship programme for B.Tech Metallurgy and Materials Engineering 2nd year student?
  13. Companies offering Internship programme for B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) student? -- [New]
  14. List of Companies offering Internship for the candidates of M.Tech in Mobile Computing? How to apply for Internship in these Companies?
  15. Summer internship programme of 45 days with or without stipend for Civil engineering?
  16. Am I eligible to do internship while in 2nd year B.Tech? List of the companies that offer internship?
  17. List of companies offering Internship programme in Bangalore for MCA student?
  18. List of the companies and institutes in MP offering Summer Training and Internship programme for B.E.(ECE) 3rd year student?
26th July 2016, 06:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Possibility to apply for Internship programme in any good company for B.Tech 2nd year student? List of companies offering Internship programme?

Can second year students do the intenship programs only. Based on c and. C
1st June 2020, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Possibility to apply for Internship programme in any good company for B.Tech 2nd year student? List of companies offering Internship programme?

Sir, i am a student of krupajal engineering college and now I am in 2nd year, in computer science, so, i want to apply internship . So how can i apply for this?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?